West Bengal SLST Notification 2016 notification broadcasted for Asst. Teacher with 16529 vacancies apply online application form @westbengalssc.com.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016: West Bengal School Service Commission has come up with one of most exciting news for job fighters looking for job opportunities in teaching field. Organization has advertised Rojgar Samachar for post of Assistant Teacher for class 9th to 12th. Total empty seats for above mentioned post is 16529 vacancies refer its website www.westbengalssc.com. More details is being given on its official notification & its due date for registration is 3rd October, 2016.
WBSSC stands for West Bengal School Service Commission formed in year 1997 they have gained its popularity because of its quality education they are providing. On yearly basis they do post job notification according to vacant seats created in organization. They come up with employment notification to fill various vacant seats such as Asst. Teacher, Head Master, Librarian, Clerk & Group- D Staff in WB Non-Government Aided Schools.
Now a days with establishment of various schools need of teachers are also increasing as people has become aware about its importance of education. So we can say that it is quite impressive as literacy rate is increasing day by day so various job notification is getting publish. But in order to be a part of any recruitment process it is necessary that each & every candidate should fulfil all eligibility criteria mentioned by organization.
West Bengal SLST Notification 2016
Name of Organization: West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC)
Job Role: Assistant Teacher
Total number of Vacancies: 16529
Post wise Vacancies:
- For class 9th & 10th :- 10233 posts
- For class 11th & 12th :- 6296 posts
Job Location: West Bengal
Job Category: Government Job
Latest WB Teacher Vacancies 2016
- Applicants must have completed their Ed. or should have Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) from well recognized institutes.
- Minimum age of aspirant should be 20 years.
- Maximum age of aspirant should not exceed more than 40 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates.
- Based on performance in written exam their final selection will be done.
- Candidates who fall under General category has to pay 250/- as examination fee.
- Reserved category candidates has to pay 80/- as application fee.
- It is advisable to have a look at its official notification to get details about its salary scale.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Submission of application form online has started from 24th September, 2016.
- Due date for submission of online application form is 3rd October, 2016.
- Last date for submission of examination fee is 7th October, 2016.
Steps to Apply for West Bengal Staff Service Commission Application Form
- All willing plus eligible candidate have to refer its official website of organization.
- Search for recruitment link from its home page.
- Kindly refer to its official notification.
- Have a look at all eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fee etc.
- Start entering all details which are mandatory & then pay application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take print out of it & keep it with you for future use.
Official Website: www.westbengalssc.com
Hoping that you would have got sufficient information for which you were looking for related to West Bengal SLST Notification 2016.