West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016 (120) Posts Apply @ pscwb.org.in
West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016 notification posted A&A having 120 vacancies apply online application form pscwb.org.in.
WBPSC Recruitment Notification 2016: West Bengal Public Service Commission has recently declared employment news for Audit & Accounts Service post. They are ready to recruit 120 employees for their organization as for now this much space is available for new candidates. Application form along with its official notification is being published on its official website i.e. www.pscwb.org.in it is advisable to check all details before registering yourself. Interested aspirants make sure that last date of registration is 17th May, 2016.
West Bengal Public Service Commission is abbreviated as WBPSC is an authorized organization which is working under state government of West Bengal. Their main objective is to recruit skilled, talented & qualified candidates for their organization & state. Selection process is being defined so those aspirants who will clear all rounds with good score their final selection will be made. Organization releases recruitment notification according to their need & space available. Recently they had advertised for post of Audit & Accounts with 120 empty space.
Candidates who are looking forward for employment in government sector we have bring good news for all of them. Appellant who has completed their graduation in commerce are eligible to apply for this post for more details regarding eligibility criteria such as age limit, pay scale, application fee etc. refer to its official notification. For those aspirants who are not aware about how to apply online then you can refer to whole article as we have provided step wise description for it.
West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Official Website: www.pscwb.org.in
Job Role: Audit & Accounts Service
Total number of Vacancies: 120
Job Location: West Bengal
Job Category: State Government Job
- Aspirants who is holding bachelor’s degree in Commerce field from well recognized university are eligible to apply for this post.
- Interested aspirant’s age should not be more than 32 years otherwise their application form will be rejected.
- Age relaxation to reserved category will be provided upto 5 years.
- Selection of aspirant will be done by judging their performance in preliminary exam, mains exam & personal interview.
- To register yourself for this post you have to pay Rs. 210/- as application fee.
- Selected candidate will get Rs. 15, 600 to Rs.42, 000 on monthly basis.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of registration process is 25th April, 2016.
- Last date of registration is 17th May, 2016.
Steps to fill West Bengal PSC Apply Online
- First of all refer to organization’s official website.
- Search for link of recruitment from home page & then click on it.
- It is advisable that refer to official notification first to get clear idea about essential details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc.
- Start entering details in application form.
- Pay your application fee & then click on Submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Applicants must visit our site on regular basis to get latest updates regarding West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern etc.