VECC Recruitment 2017 notification is out now for 43 vacancies of various post download an application form @ vecc.gov.in.
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Recruitment 2017: Hello everyone, a new recruitment notification is issued by the Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre. Those who are interested and eligible for any of the available posts should download an application form from an official site as they have invited application in an offline mode. There are 43 vacancies available for various posts, details of posts and it’s available vacancies will get from below tables. Guys, please go through its eligibility criteria to know whether you are eligible to apply or not. A registration process for VECC Recruitment 2017 is starting from 30th August 2017 and the last date to submit an application is 23rd October 2017. To download an application form, candidates are requested that visit an only official site that is vecc.gov.in. We have also given a registered address to submit VECC Application Form 2017 and a complete procedure for an application.
This is fresh employment news available, so please we urge you all that do not miss it if you are eligible to apply. On this website, people can also find a page like Sarkari Naukri, to find details of all recently issued government jobs in India. We are damn sure that this website will help you in every manner to find suitable government jobs, you can also suggest this site to your near and dear ones if they looking for govt recruitment.
VECC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre|
|Post wise vacancy details||
|Job Type||Govt Job|
- A minimum age limit for all applicants is 19 years and a maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Reserved category applicants will get an age relaxation as per government rules & regulations.
- Stipendiary Trainee – Machinist, Stipendiary Trainee – Electronics, Technician (C) (Crane/Fork Lift Operator), Technician (B) (Hospitality), Stipendiary Trainee – Electrical, Stipendiary Trainee – Fitter, Stipendiary Trainee – Engineering Draughting: 10th class with 60% marks in Science & Mathematics, and 1-year trade certificate.
- Stipendiary Trainee – Electronics: Diploma in Electronics engineering with 60% marks.
- Stipendiary Trainee – Civil: Diploma in Engineering with 60% marks.
- Fireman (A): SSC or equivalent with valid heavy vehicle driving license.
- Scientific Assistant/B (Horticulture): BSc. in Horticulture with 60% marks.
- Stipendiary Trainee – Physics: BSc. with 60% marks.
- Scientific Assistant /B (Gamma Camera Operator): 50% marks in BSc. and also 50% marks in Diploma in Diploma in Medical RadioIsotope Techniques.
- Dental Technician (Hygienist Mechanics): HSC in Science and 2 years diploma in Dental Techniques.
- Stipendiary Trainee – Mechanical: 60% marks in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
VECC Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2017
- There will be two selection rounds conducted that are written exam and a personal interview.
|Post Name||In the first year||From the Second Year|
|Scientific Assistant /B (Gamma Camera Operator)||10,500||12, 500|
|Technician (B) (Hospitality)||10,500||12, 500|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Horticulture)||10,500||12, 500|
|Fireman (A)||10,500||12, 500|
|Dental Technician (Hygienist Mechanics)||10,500||12, 500|
|Technician (C) (Crane/Fork Lift Operator)||10,500||12, 500|
Assistant Personnel Officer (GA), Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre,
Department of Atomic Energy, Sector – 1, Block – AF,
Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata – 700 064
Official Website: vecc.gov.in
Conclusion: Aspirants can write us in a comment box below if they are having any queries relating to VECC Recruitment 2017. Candidates are requested to subscribe this website by clicking on a bell icon available at the right side corner of your screen.