VBIndia Recruitment 2017 notification is out now for 625 vacancies of various posts, those who are interested can visit official site vbindia.org.
www vbindia org form: Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission has released a fresh notification, candidates are requested that please read this complete article to know all its important details like eligibility criteria, pay scale, application fees, selection process etc. In an official notification, there are total numbers of 625 vacancies available for skill development officer, Skill center development officer, center coordinator and education consultant posts, interested ones are requested to check its eligibility criteria before applying. People can apply in any way for VBIndia Recruitment 2017, like online or offline, through an official website that is vbindia.org. A registration process is already started and the last date for the same is 20th October 2017. Any application submitted after the last date will not be accepted, so guys, make sure you register yourself on time.
VBIndia Recruitment 2017
|Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission|
|Application Starting date||06/10/2017|
|Application Ending date||20/10/2017|
|Examination date||December 2017 or January 2018|
|Last date of fee payment||20/10/2017|
|Application Fees||RS. 450|
|Job Type||govt jobs|
|Job Location||Telangana & Andhra Pradesh|
We like to give you all some important points about the recruiting organization that is Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission, it is an organization of a government which works in the field of education as a self-help organization. It was established in August 2015 and it is a non-profit organization of a government. It is working to for the development of education in the country and from the date of its formation, it is working very efficiently.
Recently there is need arise of recruiting new staff so that they have released a VBIndia Recruitment 2017 notification for 625 vacancies of various posts. We have listed all post in a table below, guys, check eligibility details of each post and apply to any of it according to your eligibility and interest. We have also given a procedure to apply; applicants can apply in either way online or offline, check the steps below and complete registration.
VBIndia Recruitment Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Center Coordinator||150||21 to 40 years||Graduation|
|Skill Development Trainer||150||21 to 40 years||Graduation or Post-Graduation|
|Education Consultant||300||21 to 40 years||Graduation or Post-Graduation|
|Skill Center Development Officer||25||21 to 40 years||12th pass|
- Skill development Trainer post: candidates must possess a graduation or post-graduation in technology or engineering or computer application.
- Skill Center development Officer: candidate should have graduation or post-graduation in business administration.
- Center Coordinator: Applicants must have completed graduation degree in any field.
- Education Consultant: Applicants should have completed 12th class education.
|Free Job Alert 2017||government jobs|
|government jobs for graduates||government jobs for 12th pass|
- Minimum age limits for all applicants are 21 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Those who are from reserved category will get age relaxation on upper age limit as per government rules and regulations.
Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission Jobs 2017 Selection Process
- To select best ones for a job, an organization will conduct two selection rounds that are written test and a personal interview.
- Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in both selection rounds, so guys, do give your best in it.
- At the time of applying, aspirants have to pay an application fee of RS. 450/-.
- Center Coordinator:Rs.20,000/-
- Skill Development Trainer: Rs.35,000/-
- Education Consultant: Rs.10,000/-
- Skill Center Development Officer: Rs.35,000/-
Steps to Fill up VBIndia Recruitment Application Form 2017
- Open an official website of Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission that is given on this page.
- On its homepage, you have to search for a proper link to apply for VBIndia Recruitment 2017.
- Now read all details given on a notification and then click on an apply button to fill up an application form.
- If you want to apply online then fill up an online application form by feeding all details and then click on submit button to submit it.
- If you want to apply offline, then first you have to download an application form and take a printout it.
- Now fill up an application form manually and then attach copies of required documents & photograph.
- Send it to below given address on or before the last date of submitting an application.
Vishav Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission,
C-166 Baladwal Complex, 4C Colony,
Near Hotel Harsh, Machera Jaipur,
Machera Jaipur, Rajasthan -302013.
VBIndia Syllabus 2017
An organization is going to conduct written examination as a part of its selection process, to prepare for that, aspirants can download a syllabus and exam pattern from an official website. Aspirants can also find previous year papers, as it will help to figure out what types of questions are asked in an exam. There will be mostly multiple choice questions are asked in an exam, and from an exam pattern you will get to know which subject has more weight of marks. Aspirants can download a syllabus soon after completing a registration and guys, please start preparation as soon as possible because it will be very tough to qualify in its selection rounds due to very high competition.
VBIndia Admit Card 2017
An organization will release vishva bharti kaushal vikas mission admit card for download 10 to 15 prior to an exam and it can be downloaded by feeding few details like registration number, date of birth etc. It is also known as call letter and hall ticket; in it, all the important details of an applicant are printed. After downloading an admit card, aspirants have to take a printout of it and carry it to an exam center to attempt an exam. Along with this document, we also suggest everyone carry any other government ID proof like passport, pan card, election card etc. for a safe side.
VBIndia Result 2017
Once they complete each selection round, an organization will declare vishva bharti kaushal vikas mission result of all applicants on their official website. Aspirants can check www.vbindia.org result online, after doing that you should download and take a printout of it for future use. Along with result, they will also release a merit list that is a list of all qualified candidates who will be called for a next selection round. To know whether you are eligible to attempt next round then find your name on a merit list.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Please feel free to write us about your queries relating to VBIndia Recruitment 2017, we will solve all your queries by replying you back. If any of your friend or family is looking for a government job then please share this website with them as they will find all types of government jobs from this website.