UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016, 218 Junior Division Posts, uppsc.up.nic.in ( Apply Online)
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 notification being updated for Jr. Divison post with 218 vacancies apply online application form @uppsc.up.nic.in.
Uttar Pradesh CJ Vacancies 2016: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has brought one of most exciting news at the end of this month as they have released its vacancies for a post of Junior Divison. Available seats are 218 so chances of getting selected will depend upon candidate’s performance in all selection round all information are available at www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Due date for submission of online application form is 31st August 2016 so if you are interested then don’t miss out this chance.
All people of Uttar Pradesh must be aware about UPPSC i.e. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission because it is one of the largest organization of India. Every candidate is eagerly waiting for job notification to get release by them because as it is a govt. sector job so who will miss this chance. In order to reduce employment govt. is trying their best efforts to release as many as job notification by them as recently they have broadcasted for Junior Divison post.
UPPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2016: Aspirants who were looking for Judge post by coming across this Rojgar Samachar we are damn sure that they are going to apply for it. But before engaging yourself into recruitment drive posted by UPPSC have a look at its official notification posted by the organization. A reason behind this is to ensure that candidate should fulfill all eligibility criteria mentioned by them else they will reject application form & will not give a chance to apply for it again.
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Job Role: Junior Divison
Total number of Vacancies: 218
Category wise Vacancies:
- General :- 109
- OBC :- 59
- SC :- 46
- ST :- 04
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: Government Job
- A candidate who has completed their Bachelor Degree in law department only they are eligible to take part in this recruitment process.
- Before filling online application form make sure that your age should lie in between 22 years to 35 years.
- Registered appellant has to appear for written test & personal interview round after then final selection will be done.
- Application fee for general candidate is 125/-
- SC/ ST aspirant has to pay 65/-
- PWD has to pay 25/- as examination fee.
- Appointed candidate will get salary scale of Rs. 27, 700 – 770 – 35, 090 – 920 – 40, 450 – 1, 080 -44, 770
Steps to Apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Online Application Form 2016:
- Go to an official web portal of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- There you have to search for an application form on a search bar once you will land on a home page.
- By clicking on that new window will be opened, so first of all read all eligibility criteria.
- If you feel that you are able to do this job 100% with dedication then start filling all details which are asked.
- After paying application fee click on submit button.
- Save it for future purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last valid date for online registration process is 31st August 2016.
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
It is advisable that candidate should check its website on daily basis to get notified for each & every update of UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016.