Union Bank Recruitment 2016 notification has been issued for 208 vacancies of credit officer and other posts, apply online @ unionbankofindia.co.in.
Union Bank of India Vacancies 2016: Hello everyone we are back with a new recruitment updates, this time, is for candidates who are eligible and interested in banking sector jobs. Union Bank of India has issued a latest recruitment notification for 208 vacancies of credit officer and various other posts, they have invited to all candidates to apply online on their official web page. Online application process starting from May 25th, 2016 and last date for the same is June 19th, 2016. We recommend all aspirants to submit your application form on or before the last date of submission because thereafter organization will not accept any application. For an online application visit the main site that is unionbankofinida.co.in.
Union Bank of India is also known as UBI, it is said to be one of the largest government-owned banks. Formation of this bank was nearly a century ago, on November 11th, 1919 and government of India owns 63.44% of total shares in it. If we believe on reports as on March 31st, 2016, there are 4196 branches of this bank operating in India and it also has 4 branches in other countries.
There are more than 36000 people working in this bank, recently to add working staff, they have issued a recruitment notification for 208 vacancies of credit officer and various other posts. Aspirants can also find details of this recruitment from our Employment News paper, they have invited aspirants to apply online from May 25th, 2016 and they will stop accepting an application after June 19th, 2016 so guys do not waste time in thinking much just apply it as soon as they start accepting an application.
If you have completed bachelor or master degree from any recognized University then you are eligible to apply, we did not get details of age criterion, but you will find it according to post from official notification. At the time of application, general and OBC category applicants have to pay RS. 600/- and other reserved category applicants have to pay RS. 100/- as application fees. It can be paid through online payment method or you can even pay via bank challan.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of two rounds of a selection process that is written examination and personal interview, to get selected for job aspirants have to pass in both rounds of selection process. For an online application process, readers can go through the steps provided below.
Union Bank Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Union Bank of India (UBI)
Name of Post: Various
Total Number of Vacancies: 208 vacancies
Post wise vacancy details:
- Credit Officer: 150 vacancies
- Chartered Accountant: 20 vacancies
- Statistician: 02 vacancies
- Assistant Manager (Risk): 08 vacancies
- Manager (Risk): 10 vacancies
- Security Officer: 16 vacancies
- Information Security Officer: 02 vacancies
Job Category: Central government job
Job Location: India
- For post wise criterion refer to official notification
- Bachelor or master degree from any recognized university
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- For general & OBC category: RS 600/-
- For other reserved categories: RS 100/-
Steps for Union Bank of India Online Application Form 2016
- First of all visit official site of the organization or click on below given link.
- On that find suitable recruitment link and click on it.
- Now read all details given in notification and click on apply button.
- Fill up application form with correct details and submit by clicking on submit button.
- Pay application fees through online payment method or bank challan.
- For your reference take a printout of your application form by downloading it.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting of online application: May 25th, 2016
- Last date of online application: June 19th, 2016
Official website: unionbankofindia.co.in
Write us in a comment box given below for queries about Union Bank Recruitment 2016 and for more updates bookmark this website with CTRL+D.