UKPSC Tax Officer Recruitment 2016 notification posted for Asst. Commissioner with 138 vacancies apply online application form ukpsc.gov.in site.
UKPSC Commercial Tax Officer Vacancies 2016: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has bring employment news for post of Assistant Commissioner so aspirants who are probing for job can have a look at here. Number of vacant seats is very limited i.e. of 138 so dream of few candidates will get fulfil. It is advisable to have a look at ukpsc.gov.in web page where detailed information is given. Interested candidate can apply before 25th October, 2016 which is due date for it.
Let’s have short glance towards UKPSC its full form is Uttarakhand Public Service Commission established in year 2001. It came into existence on 9th November, 2000 whose main objective is to recruit skilled & talented candidate according to their requirement. Annually they release job notification so people residing in Uttarakhand can take advantage of this if they are able to fulfil its eligibility criteria.
Vacancies is posted for lots of profiles such as Assistant Registrar, Assistant Municipal Commissioner, Commercial Tax Officer, Assistant Town Planner, District Saving Officer, District Information Officer, Feature Writer & District Minority Welfare Officer. In order to apply for it it is mandatory that aspirants should fulfil all eligibility criteria which are mentioned by organization.
UKPSC Tax Officer Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Job Role: Various
Total number of Vacancies: 138
Post wise Vacancies:
- Deputy Collector:- 05
- Police Sub Inspector :- 17
- District Commandant Home Guards:- 02
- Jail superintendent:- 02
- Assistant Commissioner:- 42
- Editor:- 01
- Assistant Registrar:- 01
- Assistant Municipal Commissioner/ Assistant Municipal Officer:- 09
- Assistant Town Planner:- 02
- Commercial Tax Officer:- 51
- District Saving Officer:- 01
- District Information Officer:- 02
- Feature Writer:- 01
- District Minority Welfare Officer:- 02
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Job Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Aspirants who have completed their Graduation can apply for above mentioned job notification.
- Interested candidate’s age should be in between 21 years to 42 years even age relaxation will be provided to reserved category as per govt. norms.
- Based on applicant’s performance in prelims, mains written test & personal interview round their selection will be done accordingly.
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 150/- as examination fee.
- Reserved category candidate has to pay Rs. 60/- as examination fee.
- Appointed candidate will be given Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100/- plus grade pay also on monthly basis.
Steps to Apply for Uttarakhand Police Sub Inspector Online Application Form 2016:
- Interested aspirant has to visit its official site first.
- Search for link of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification carefully before applying online application form.
- If you fit well into all eligibility criteria then start filling application form.
- Pay application fee, attach all necessary documents mentioned on its notification.
- Click on Submit button & then take print out of it for future purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of online application form is 25th October, 2016.
Official Website: ukpsc.gov.in
For more updates such as admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list, result etc. related to UKPSC Tax Officer Recruitment 2016 you can stay tuned to our site on regular basis.