TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 notification posted on trb.tn.nic.in for AP post with 1883 vacancies apply online application form.
TRB Assistant Professor Notification 2017: Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board has invited all graduate aspirants for recently created vacant seats in their department for Assistant Professor post. So, candidates who are interested in teaching field should not miss this chance to have a look at its web page www.trb.tn.nic.in. Mode of the registration process is an online & total number of empty seats is 1883 so if you are having the desire then why to waste time hurry up & submit your application form on or before its due date.
TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
The organization has already started accepting application forms from 4th July 2017 till the last date for acceptance is not yet declared. We are here to help you out & provide you complete guidance about current job notification we are discussing. So those who are interested enough to become part of this has not to search out for more information on another website. Because here we have provided up to date complete details about its eligibility criteria & other information.
TN Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
|Institute Name:||Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board (TNRB)|
|Official Web Page:||www.trb.tn.nic.in|
|Job Act:||Assistant Professor|
|Total number of vacant seats:||1883|
|Job Area:||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Class:||State Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||4th July 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||Not declared yet|
|Date of Interview:||1st week of September 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
Tamil Nadu 1883 Professor Jobs 2017
Even here we have provided the direct link of it so once you will click on that contender will get redirected to the official website of an organization consisting of the application form. But before you start filling it ensure that appellant has carefully gone through its official notification consisting of details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc. Those who are not able to match all these are advised not to proceed towards submission of application form else they will get rejected.
As a total number of vacant seats is 1883 so dreams of many contenders is going to get fulfill but to get selected is very tough. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea to get employment in public sector because due to increase in competition level selection rounds is getting way more tough than previous times. An immense number of contenders are getting themselves registered with the expectation of getting selected so if you are also one of them then kick start off your day with it & work hard.
For current recruitment process organization has kept Personal Interview Round as a mode of selection rounds so based on their performance into it higher authorities will appoint. Shortlisted appellants will get a notification about upcoming updates for joining process & other stuff so once you get selected it is advisable to stay tuned to all publication. Most probably personal interview round is going to schedule in first week of September still any exact date is not released yet.
Tamil Nadu Asst Prof Job Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who had accomplished their Post Graduation with least scoring up to 55% of marks from well-recognized university & should be having a qualification like UGC, CSIR, JRF, NET, SLET or SLST is preferable.
- For general category candidates, their upper age limit should not exceed more than 57 years whereas for reserved appellants it’s 58 years.
Procedure for Selection:
- Once registration process will get complete enrolled user has to appear for Personal Interview Round based on their performance into it final selection procedure will be carried out.
- General category aspirants have to pay Rs. 600/- & for the reserved category they need to make payment of Rs. 300/-
- Appointed aspirants will get attractive pay band on monthly basis according to norms of organization with extra grade pay allowances.
Steps to apply for TN TRB Asst Prof Online Application Form 2017
- Candidates who want to get selected for Assistant Professor post need to visit the first official website of Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board.
- If you are not aware of its official website then at the bottom of this page we have provided URL of it.
- Once you have landed on its home page navigate to latest recruitment news posted by them & click on notification of Assistant Professor post.
- Download it & carefully review complete details about it such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc. if you are able to fulfill it then proceed further.
- Start entering each & every detail in application form correctly and then make payment of examination fee depending upon which category you fall into.
- Upload all necessary documents in a scanned format which is mentioned over there & then ‘Submit’ your form.
- Download it & take printed form of your filled application form for future use.
Note: The above schedule is a tentative program to be followed by the Teachers Recruitment Board. This is only for information to the candidates to get prepared for the examination.
TRB Assistant Professor Notification = Download Here
Official Website: www.trb.tn.nic.in
Readers can also share this article of TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 to their friends or family members if they are also looking for employment. For more details such as Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Answer Key, Merit List etc. you don’t need to search out more because you have chosen the right platform where at just one place candidate will get complete details.