TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2018 notification is issued for 324 AE posts, apply online at an official site tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC CESE AE Jobs Notification 2018: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has issued a notification for combined engineering service examination, those who are interested should apply to this notification on or before the last date of submitting an application form. There are total numbers of 324 vacancies were available for assistant engineer posts, they have invited application forms through an online mode and it can be filled on an official website that is mentioned on this page. Guys, you are suggested that before you submit an online application, you all should read all eligibility details that are mentioned in a table below. An online registration process is starting from 28th February 2018 and the last date to submit an online application form is 26th March 2018. To fill up an online application form, people have to visit an official website of the commission that is tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2018
|Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineering|
|Application Starting date||28/2/2018|
|Application Ending date||26/3/2018|
|Last date of fee payment||28/3/2018|
|Pay Scale||RS. 9300 to 34800 + GP RS. 5100|
|Job Type||government jobs|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor in Engineering|
|Age Limit||maximum 30 years|
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2018
This is a good opportunity available to all engineers who are looking for government jobs in the Tamilnadu state. Applicants must have completed an engineering degree in a relevant filed and it must be completed by any recognised University or an institution. Vacancies are available for various departments, so guys, to know exact details about it, you can click on a notification link given below. A maximum age limit is 30 years for general category applicants while those who are applying under reserved category there is no age limit for them. To select candidates for a job, a commission will conduct two selection round that is written test and the another is an oral test or an interview.
Steps to Fill up TNPSC CESE Online Application Form 2018
- First of all, candidates have to visit an official website of the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission.
- We have mentioned that website on this page, so you can copy and paste it.
- After opening that website, on its homepage, you have to search for TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2018 notification link and then click on it.
- Now a notification will open on your screen, first read all details given on it and then click on an apply button.
- After that, you have to fill up an application form, feed all details correctly in it, otherwise, they may reject your application.
- Now pay an application fee according to your category and then click on a submit button.
- Your application form is submitted and you will receive a confirmation message on your screen.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Candidates having any questions relating to TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2018 are requested to write us in a comment box below, a member of our team will revert back to you as soon as possible. For more updates, you all are suggested to subscribe this website by clicking on a bell icon.
|Jobs for 10th pass||Jobs for 12th pass|
|Graduate jobs||Engineering Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Post Office Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
|Police Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Free Job Alert||Weekly Employment News|