TN Police Recruitment 2017 notification, Tamilnadu 10500 police vacancy, youth bridge post are released by TN police Special Youth Dept. at tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
TNUSRB Police Constable Notification 2017: Hey guys how are you all, hope everyone is fine enough, if you are looking for a police department jobs then you are at right place. A fresh job alert is issued by the Tamil Nadu Police Department for total numbers of 10500 vacancies of youth bridge in TN Police Special Youth Department. Department has invited applications through an offline mode so first of all, you need to take an application form from post offices of the state and then send it to its official address. TN Police Recruitment 2017 application forms will be available from September 2017 and the last date to submit a form is 1st October 2017, but first, read this full article to know all details relating to it.
TN Police Recruitment 2017
|TN Police Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of an Organization||Tamilnadu Police Special Youth Department|
|Name of Posts||Youth Bridge|
|Number of Vacancies||10500|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu govt jobs|
|Application Starting date||September 2017|
|Application Ending date||1st October 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||November or December 2017|
Tamil Nadu police department is a law enforcement agency for the state of Tamil Nadu and works under the Home Ministry of the Tamil Nadu state government. It was established more than 150 years ago and it is known to be a fifth largest police force in the country. It has more than 85000 employees working in it and there are nearly 11000 volunteers to manage its duties. Headquarter of this department is located in Chennai which serves as a capital city of the state and Director General of Police works as a head of this department.
We have given complete details of TNUSRB Firemen Grade II vacancies 2017 in this article so guys check all details very carefully and know whether you are eligible to apply or not. It is very important for everyone to check details of eligibility criterion like age limit, educational qualification etc. so guys get all details relating to TNUSRB Police Constable Notification 2017 from below and also check steps to apply which is given at the end of this article.
TNUSRB Police Constable Notification 2017
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Youth Bridge||10500||18 to 24 years||10th class education completed from any recognized educational board|
If you are looking for any more recruitment then check employment newspaper from this website, as we are updating that page regularly with latest notifications issued in the country. Guys this is best opportunity to grab but before that please check all details relating to TN Police Recruitment 2017. Aspirants are requested to apply soon as because for an online application only few days were left, so to grab this chance you should apply on or before the last date. Before apply for TN Police Recruitment 2017 everyone should read all necessary details given below
Tamilnadu Police Jobs 2017
- Minimum age limit for all applicants is 18 years
- Maximum age limit for general category is 24 years.
- Maximum age limit for MBC/BC/DC category is 26 years
- Maximum age limit for ST/SC category is 29 years.
- Maximum age limit for ex-service applicants is 45 years.
- An applicant should have completed 10th class education from any recognized board of education or institution.
TNUSRB Firemen Grade II vacancies 2017
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Personal Interview
- No details of applications fees are given, but you can check it from an official website by clicking on a notification link available below.
- Once the selection is done, those who will get selected for a job will get very attractive pay scale from the department.
Steps for TNUSRB Police Constable Gr-II Application Form 2017
- Visit an official website of Tamilnadu Police Department which is mentioned on this page.
- On a home page, you have to search for a proper link to apply for TN Police Recruitment 2017
- After that download an application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill up an application form manually and recheck all details you entered in it.
- Attach copies of required documents and photograph with your application form.
- Submit it to the below given address and make sure it must be submitted on or before the last date.
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB), Old COP Office Campus, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai-600 008 Tamil Nadu.
|Some Important Links|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Note: After a very long time Tamil Nadu police department has published job notification in the form of TN Police Recruitment 2017, candidate who is waiting for a long time should immediately apply for this job after reading official notification whose link is available above.