TN MRB Recruitment 2017 notification broadcasted for Assistant Surgeon post on its site mrb.tn.gov.in with 1800 seats get application form from URL.
MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017: Candidates who are exploring jobs related to Medical fields by looking at this article you will get fruitful information about it. Recently Tamil Nadu MRB has announced Rojgar Samachar for Assistant Surgeon post with 1800 empty seats. Please visit its site www.mrb.tn.gov.in & registration process will start from 17th October, 2016 which will last till 27th October, 2016. Make sure that you fulfil all eligibility criteria mentioned on its official notification.
Let’s have brief about Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board also known as TN MRB in short form. They are having responsibility of hiring talented candidates according to need raised in various departments. Currently they have invited candidates through its online portal to be a part of recruitment process for post of Assistant Surgeon. Number of vacancies is quite in large number so chances of getting hire is also more.
Candidates who want to have their bright future should steal this opportunity before its registration process gets complete. In order to be a part of this recruitment process there are various eligibility criteria decided by board & every candidate has to follow it. If any aspirant will fill their application form without fulfilling mentioned criteria then their form will be rejected by organization.
TN MRB Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)
Job Role: Assistant Surgeon
Total number of Vacancies: 1800
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Job Category: Government Job
TN MRB Assistant Surgeons Vacancies 2017
- Aspirant must have completed their MBBS Degree or its equivalent awarded by University or Institution recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Lower age limit of candidate should be 18 years.
- Upper age limit of candidate should be 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category which will not be more than 57 years above.
- Based on performance in written test which is going to conduct on 20th November, 2016 after result declaration of it final selection will be done.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- as examination fee whereas reserved category has to pay Rs. 375/-.
- Appointed candidate will be given attractive pay scale i.e. of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/-plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of application form is 17th October, 2016.
- Last date for fee payment is 19th October, 2016.
- Due date for registration process is 27th October, 2016.
- Examination date is 20th November, 2016.
- Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
Steps to Apply for TN MRB Online Application Form 2017
- Visit official website of organization.
- Click on “Online Recruitment” from home page.
- Refer to official notification where all details of eligibility criteria will be given.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill all the details.
- Pay application fee.
- Take printout and save it for future use.
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Get latest updates of TN MRB Recruitment 2017 from our site so just bookmark it by CTRL+D shortcut key & make yourself updated with all information.