TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 744 vacancies, for an online application please visit mrb.tn.gov.in.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Notification 2017: If you are from Tamilnadu state and looking for government medical jobs then here is an opportunity for you. Medical Service Recruitment Board of Tamilnadu has released Freejobalert 2017 for 744 vacancies of Assistant Surgeon post to be recruited in various government hospitals in the state. Applications are invited through an online mode and it should be made on an official website of the recruiting organization. Go through all necessary details first and then fill up an online application form, because if you won’t be eligible then your application will be rejected. A registration process is already started and the last date to submit an application is 10th October 2017 and the last date to pay an application fee is 12th October 2017.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 1 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 @ mrb.tn.gov.in
- 1.2 TN MRB Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 MRB Tamilnadu Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- 1.4 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Merit List 2017
- 1.5 Procedure to Fill up TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2017
|Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu|
|Application Starting date||Started|
|Application Ending date||10/10/2017|
|Walk-in Interview date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||10/10/2017|
|Pay Scale||RS. 15600 to 39100 plus grade pay of RS. 5400|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 @ mrb.tn.gov.in
As you all know there are many government-operated hospitals in the state and to recruit medical staff in those hospitals, Medical Service Recruitment Board of Tamilnadu release a notification on their website so that those who are interested and eligible for that post can apply to it. An application should be made only after checking eligibility details because if you are not eligible then your application will be rejected. Make sure you fit with its all eligibility criteria so that your application won’t get rejected and you can able to appear for its selection rounds.
We have mentioned all necessary details regarding eligibility criteria, application fees, pay scale, selection process etc. and also at the end of this article, you will find a complete procedure to apply online on its official website. Vacancies are available in various departments, so guys, check from below which department have how many vacancies and apply according to your interest and qualification.
TN MRB Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Surgeon||744||maximum 35 years||MBBS with Post-Graduation|
Read details of this employment news carefully; check what the educational requirements are and what age limits to apply online are. One should apply online for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 on or before the last submission date because after that date they will not accept any application so guys, keep the last date in your mind and do needful.
Department Wise Vacancy details
|Department Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||200|
|TB & chest disease||15|
|Social Preventive Medicine||20|
|Physical & Rehab Medicine||5|
MRB Tamilnadu Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- Aspirants who have completed MBBS with Post-Graduation Degree or super specialist degree or DNB or post-graduation diploma in a concerned field are eligible to apply.
- Everyone should have completed required education from any recognised University or an educational institution.
- Those who fail to meet this educational requirement will not be eligible to apply so guys check what your education is with this and apply accordingly.
Tamil Nadu MRB Vacancy 2017 Age Limits
- A minimum age limit is not mentioned in a notification but if you are more than 18 years and fulfill educational criteria then you are eligible to apply.
- Maximum age limit for general and OBC category applicants is 37 years.
- For reserved category applicants and reserved category ex-service is 57 years.
- For general and OBC category ex-serviceman is 48 years.
- Those who are applying under general and OBC category will have to an application fee of RS. 750.
- Those who are applying under reserved category will have to pay an application fee of RS. 375.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2017 Pay Scale
- Once the selection is made through a walk-in interview, a selected candidate will get the very attractive pay scale of RS. 15600 to 39100 with an additional grade pay of RS. 5400 per month.
Those who do not know how to apply online should go through below given steps for it. We have mentioned complete steps by steps information so you just have to follow those to complete your registration.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Merit List 2017
Once they finish the registration process, they will release dates for walk-in interview for which each and every applicant have to appear on their given time and venue. After completion of an interview round, within few days of it, they will release a merit list of all candidates who are selected for a job. Aspirants have to download that list from an official site and find their names on it to know whether you are selected for a job or not.
Procedure to Fill up TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2017
- Open an official website of Medical Service Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu.
- You all can just copy from this page and paste it on a search bar of a web browser.
- Wait for a website to open and then on find a suitable link to apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017.
- Now click on that link and on a new page a notification will open so first read all details given in it.
- After reading details, fill up an online application form by feeding all details correctly.
- Now click on submit button to submit your application.
- For your reference purpose, you can keep a copy of your application form with you.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Still, those who have any questions relating to TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 can write us in a comment box and we will revert back them as soon as possible. For more updates relating to another recruitment please subscribe this website to receive notifications about it.