Teaching Jobs 2018, Job Notification of teacher’s recruitment (97,493 vacancies) Job Openings related to teaching is available over here.
Teachers Jobs 2018: As you, all know that teachers are highly appreciated and respected for their work and why not they are doing work which will enhance the future of young children. if you are interested in being a teacher in government schools then here is an opportunity for you, from this article you can find numerous opportunities to be a teacher. There are various Teaching Jobs 2018 available in various government schools as well as state government operated schools. To know complete details of a recruitment you can click on an organization’s name which is given in a blue color and after reading all details you can apply to it on or before the last date of a registration process.
Teaching Jobs 2018
The ratio of school is increasing as competition is rapidly growing in today’s competitive world. In the year, 2018 thousands of new vacancies are going to come for teachers in the form of Upcoming Teaching Jobs 2018. Both Central and State Government will publish recruitment notifications in leading newspapers of different states so aspirants must check for latest recruitment notification. We will be providing all your latest updates of Private & Government Teaching Jobs 2018 on this page. You fill latest jobs teaching jobs from this site, so guys get the upcoming teachers jobs from below the table.
Latest Govt/Private Teacher Recruitment 2018
|Name||Details||Post Name||Post No.
|Employment State Insurance Corporation||ESIC Recruitment||Professor, Asst. Prof., Asso. Prof.||206
|AIIMS Rishikesh||AIIMS Recruitment||Teaching faculty||223
|JIPMER||JIPMER Recruitment||Professor & Other Posts||52
|Tamilnadu Public Service Commission||TNPSC Annual Exam Time Table||various||3235|
Candidates who are having a burning desire to build their career in teaching sector and searching for Government Teaching Jobs 2018 then don’t worry your desire is soon going to be complete. Many candidates every year are showing interest in the teaching profession and doing their best to grab this job opportunity in Govt/Private school and Colleges. Below given are some of the organization names along with post and more details so aspirants can refer this.
It is one of the respective jobs in the society and it also comes with great responsibilities because you have to prepare the future generation of the country. If you are choosing this profession as a career then we will appreciate you all for that. We update this article on a regular basis for our readers with latest teaching profession jobs available in the country, so just jump to this article if you are finding the latest Teaching Jobs 2018.
Once a candidate gets selected then based on their knowledge, ability to handle the class, power of representing and convincing power these all are the factors which are kept in mind before appointing them their designation. We will keep you updated with all type of Teaching Jobs 2018 in the country on this page so based on your choice you can apply for a particular post. Below given are some of the designation which every school keeps in mind before appointing:
- Primary School Teacher – Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum.
- Secondary School Teacher – In this designation aspirants have to teach in front of children having age between 11 and 18.
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – This designation can be given to class 8 to 10.
- Senior Secondary School Teacher – This post can be given to class 11 and 12.
- TGT – It means Trained Graduate Teacher, here teachers are already trained. This post can be given for class 1 to 5.
- PGT – It means Post Graduate Teacher, candidates who have completed their post-graduate can get this designation. This post can be given to class 6 to 8.
- Shiksha Mitra (under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan)
|» Teacher Sarkari Naukri|
|» 10th Pass Jobs||» 12th Pass Jobs|
|» Graduation Jobs||» Medical Jobs|
|» BCA Jobs||» B.Tech Jobs|
|» BBA Jobs||» Freshers Jobss|
|» Driver Jobs||» Data Entry Jobs|
Teaching Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Master’s Degree with Minimum 50% Marks.
- Ed/ M.Ed Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) Certificate.
- Ph.D. in respective subjects can also apply for professor post.
- For most of the post required age limit is 27 to 40 years.
Pay Scale for Teaching Jobs 2018:
In the government sector, teachers are paid very well as compared to other jobs in government. Teachers are always appreciated because it makes our future generation brighter.
Teaching Jobs 2018
Teaching Course and Test:
If aspirants want to get selected in government sector then below given are some course which they have to be qualify
- BTC – It is also known as Basic Teaching Certificate nowadays, it has become mandatory for all the teachers to hold this certificate.
- TET – It is also known as Teachers Eligibility Test. This test is compulsory for all teachers to get jobs in government schools.
- PTT – It is also known as Primary Teachers Training course. This course helps the teachers to develop teaching skills so that they can establish a productive environment for the development of children.
- NTT – It is also known as Nursery Teacher Training course. This course gives them in-depth knowledge about various ways in which they can motivate children to learn.
Different Types of High School Courses
- Family and Consumer Science
- Foreign Language
- Social Studies
- Computer Science/Information Technology
All interested candidates can save this page and can also bookmark it for all the latest updates regarding Teaching Jobs 2018. If the aspirant is having any query then they are free to comment their query in a comment box.