TCIL Recruitment 2017 notification is declared for 100 vacancies of engineer & JE posts download an application form from official site tcil-india.com.
TCIL Notification 2017: Telecommunication India Limited has announced a fresh recruitment for 100 vacancies of engineer and junior engineer post. Those who are looking for government jobs after engineering should grab this opportunity before it slips. If you are interested then you should fill up an online application form on an official website of the company. We have also given some of the main details about the company because it is important to know well before you apply. We always believe that one should get information about the company or an organization in which you are going to work. An online registration process is starting already started and the last date to submit an application is 12th October 2017 after that they will not accept any application. All have to visit an official website that is tcil-india.com to fill up an online application form.
TCIL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online @ tcil-india.com
|Telecommunication India Limited|
|Application Starting date||started|
|Application Ending date||12/10/2017|
|Examination date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||–|
|Job Type||Central govt job|
TCIL Engineer & Junior Engineer Notification 2017
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd is also known by its short name that is TCIL. This company is owned by the government of India and it is managed by the Department of Telecommunication, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India. It is engaged in engineering and consultancy services. It was formed in the year 1978 to give consultations in telecommunication field to developing countries around the world. Currently, TCIL is present in 45 countries mainly in Africa, Middle East, and Europe.
This company issues recruitment notification according to their needs of recruiting new staff. Recently they have released TCIL Recruitment 2017 notification for 100 vacancies of engineer and junior engineer posts and invited candidates to apply online through its official website. We suggest everyone read this full article and know what are the eligibility criterion to apply online and also check online application process that is given at the end of this page. We suggest readers to check TCIL Salary Package so that you will get know what salary they are offering for this available post.
TCIL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Engineer||50||maximum 40 years||Engineering degree in relevant field|
|Junior Engineer||50||maximum 40 years||MCA or Diplome in relevant field|
TCIL Vacancies 2017 Educational Qualification
- Those who are applying for Engineer post should have completed bachelor in engineering or bachelor in technology in electronics & communication/electric/computer science/IT engineering from any recognized University or an educational institution.
- Those who are applying for Junior Engineer post must have completed MCA or Diploma in electronics & communication/electric/computer science/IT engineering from any recognized University or an educational institution.
- For both posts, an applicant should have 2 years of work experience in relevant field.
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd Openings 2017 Age Limits
- They have not mentioned a minimum age limit but the maximum age limit is 40 years for both posts as on 1st September 2017.
- People from a reserved category may get age relaxation of 3 to 5 years as per their rules and regulations.
- To check details of age relaxation please click on below provided notification link and download it.
www.tcil-india.com Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Once they finish the registration process, they will declare dates for a selection round that is interview on their official website.
- Guys, there is no other selection rounds; selection will be done on basis of applicant’s performance in an interview round.
- After completing interview round, they will declare a merit list of all selected candidates.
TCIL Jobs 2017 Pay Scale
- After a selection is done, those who get selected for an engineer post will get a pay scale of RS. 20000 from the company.
- Those who get selected for Junior Engineer post will get a pay scale of RS. 15000 per month from the company.
TCIL Engineer Merit List 2017
Once they finish an interview round on scheduled dates of all aspirants they will release a merit list of candidates who are selected for a job. Aspirants have to download a merit list from an official website and then check their names on it to know whether you are selected or not. We wish everyone best of luck and wish those who really deserve may get selected for a job. Further, selected candidates will be notified by email or a phone call regarding joining dates and further process.
Procedure to fill up TCIL JUnior Engineer Application Form 2017
- Open an official website of the Telecommunication India Limited that is already mentioned on this page.
- We recommend everyone to copy the web address from this page so there will be no any mistake.
- Now, wait for a website to open and then over there you have to search a proper link to apply for TCIL Recruitment 2017.
- After that click on that link and on a new page, you will see details of a notification.
- First read all details available on the notification and then click on apply button.
- Now fill up an online application form by feeding all correct details in it.
- Recheck all details you entered and then click on submit button.
- Your application will be submitted and you will receive a confirmation message on your screen.
- For future reference we suggest everyone to load and keep a printout of their application forms.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
We have tried to give all necessary information about TCIL Recruitment 2017 in this article, still those who have any doubts can write us below, anyone from our team will revert back as soon as possible. For more recruitment updates, please subscribe this website by clicking on a bell icon available on the right side corner.