Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 for 400 Probationary Officer Posts Apply Online at syndicatebank.in
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 notification revealed for Probationary Officer with 400 vacancies apply online application form @ syndicatebank.in.
Syndicate Bank PO Notification 2017: Hello everyone, what are you looking up to? If you have completed your Graduation & interested to start your career in banking sector then here is most awaited opportunity for you. Syndicate Bank is all set to recruit 400 employees in Probationary Officer post so kindly have a look at current week’s employment news. It is official we portal is www.syndicatebank.in & due date for registration is 28th December, 2016.
There might be few candidate who must not be having complete information about Syndicate Bank so here is brief description about it. In year 1925 bank came into existence founder is Pandora Ananth Pai, Vaman Kudva. They are very well known for its banking & financial services whose headquarter is situated at Manipal, Karnataka India. On yearly basis organization announces need of employees in various departments.
Hold on, if you are filling application form without referring to its official notification else chances of getting rejection is there. Minimum education required for Probationary Officer post is completion of Graduation degree. Here we have provided complete information of current job notification such as education, age limit criteria, salary scale etc. It is advisable to read entire article till end for complete details.
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Syndicate Bank|
|Job Role||Probationary Officer|
|Total number of Vacancies||400|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Vacancies 2017
- Graduation is needed with minimum 60% marks for General category & 55% of marks for reserved category. They should have completed from well recognized University by Central Government.
- Minimum age of candidate should not be less than 20 years.
- Maximum age of aspirant should be 28 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation will be given to reserved category according to government norms.
- Candidate will be appointed after Online Test & Interview round will get accomplish.
- Examination fee for general category is 600/-
- Reserved category has to pay 100/-
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get details about its salary package.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process will commence from 14th December, 2016.
- Deadline for submission of application form is 28th December, 2016.
- Tentative date for online test is 26th February, 2017.
Steps to Apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Online:
- All willing plus eligible candidate have to refer its official website of organization i.e. Syndicate.
- After landing into home page search for latest recruitment link posted recently by them.
- Kindly refer to its official notification.
- Have a look at all eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fee etc.
- If you fit well into all mentioned eligibility criteria then start entering all details which are mandatory & then pay application fee based on which category you fall into.
- Verify whether detailed information is correct or not after then click on Submit button.
- Take print out of it & save it on your device future use.
For more updates related to Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 such as admit card, exam syllabus, exam pattern, previous year papers, answer key, merit list, result etc. you can stay tuned to our website on regular basis.