SSC Junior Engineer Examination 2017 notification is announced for engineering post, those who are interested should apply @ ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission JE Exam 2017: As you, all know, every year, Staff Selection Commission issues engineering exam notification to recruit engineers for various government organizations and departments. Recently they have released a notification for the year 2018, those who are interested and who match with its eligibility criteria should apply on or before the last date of submitting an application. Those who get selected will be posted for junior engineer post, but first, you all should check details of it from this article. Applications are invited through an online mode and it must be done on an official website of an organization that is ssc.nic.in. The last date to submit an application form is 17th November 2017 and a computer-based written exam will be conducted on 5th to 8th January 2018.
SSC Junior Engineer Examination 2017
|Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Application Starting date||–|
|Application Ending date||17/11/2017|
|Examination date||5th to 8th January 2017|
|Last date of fee payment||20/11/2017|
|Application Fees||RS. 100|
|Pay Scale||RS. 35400 to 112400|
|Job Type||central govt job|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
|Educational Qualification||Engineering degree|
If you are looking forward to applying to this notification then you must have completed an engineering degree in relevant field from any recognized University or an educational institution. Required age limit will differ from recruiting organization so to check that, people can click on below provided a link of a notification. A general and OBC category male candidate have to pay an application fee of RS. 100 while all others are exempted from paying an application fee.
|government engineering jobs||Job Alerts|
|rojgar samachar||central govt jobs|
For a selection of candidates for a job, an organization will conduct two exam that is paper 1 and 2, those who qualify in both selection rounds will get selected and later they will be handed joining latter from a company or department. Once the selection is done, selected candidates will get a pay scale of RS. 35400 to 112400 as per 7th pay commission.
Process to fill up an application form for Junior Engineers Group B Recruitment 2017
- First of all, aspirants have to open an official website of Staff Selection Commission that is provided on this page or you can click on below provided a link.
- Wait for a website to open and then on its home page, you have to search for a proper link.
- After you find a link, click on that and a notification will open on your screen.
- Read all details given on a notification and then click on apply button.
- If you fulfill all its eligibility criteria then start filling up an online application form.
- For a safe side, we suggest everyone keep all your documents with you while filling up an application, so that there will be no any mistake.
- Now click on submit button to submit your application.
- Finally, your application will be submitted and for reference purpose, you can keep a copy of it.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Readers are requested to share this detail with their near and dear ones so if they are interested in government jobs then they will all necessary information from this website. Those who have any questions relating to SSC Junior Engineer Examination 2017 can write us in a comment box below, we will revert back as soon as possible with a suitable answer.