SSC GD Recruitment 2017 notification is announced for General Duty and it is for 7000 posts, along with online application form at ssc.nic.in.
SSC GD 2017 Notification: Staff Selection Commission is one of oldest & well-reputed organization serving their best duty for our country. It is being handled by Government of India whose main purpose behind forming this organization is to recruit eligible candidates according to vacancies created in several govt. Departments. Their official web page is www.ssc.nic.in so every news is published by them first those who want to stay updated about every news can make reference to above-cited URL.
SSC GD Recruitment 2017
From the Official Website, we have come to know that Recruitment for Constables (GD) in CAPFs will be starting soon in the month of August and interested candidate can apply till the month of September. The exam date of this post is mentioned 30th Jan to 5th Feb 2018 hence candidate should start their preparation as they will soon face the exam
By referring to this article all job fighters will be happy to know that recently Rojgar Samachar has been released for Ground Duty post. As the very large number of vacancies is created in their department i.e. 7000 seats so the dream of many appellants is going to get fulfilled. SSC GD Recruitment 2017 is going to be done in BSF, CRPF, IAF, SRP, CISF, NIA, SSB etc. as it is a central govt. Job so people who want to get employment has to work hard for it.
People who had completed their studies & were probing for latest govt. Jobs in 2017 we would recommend to each one of them to grab this opportunity. As a total number of vacant seats is on a large scale so dream of many contenders is going to get fulfilled but this can happen only if you are going to give your best performance in entire selection rounds. SSC GD Recruitment 2017 is from defense department so the selection process is going to be very lengthy.
|Institute Name:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.ssc.nic.in|
|Job Act:||Ground Duty (GD)|
|Total number of vacant seats:||7000|
|Job Area:||All over India|
|Job Class:||Central Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||August 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||September 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
The main reason behind organizing conducting this lengthy selection process because they want to test physical as well as mental test for appellants so conducting authority can come to know whether they are able to work or not. Appointed contender has to work with 100% dedication only as they’re mental as they have to be alert 24*7. On yearly basis, the department is announcing job notification depending upon vacancies created in their organization based on appellant’s area of interest they participate.
On 4th November 1975 years, Staff Selection Commission came into existence which is almost about 41 years ago. Their head office is situated at New Delhi, India which is the capital city of our country & present they are having seven regional offices located at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore & has two Sub- Regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. It was formerly known as Subordinate Services Commission which was later changed into the above-mentioned name.
The organization consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations his post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. Their functionality of organization is refined by Government of India through Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions on 21 May 1999. After then its new constitution & functions of Staff Selection Commission came into effect on 1st June 1999.
Due to this immense large organization, it is very tough to handle entire country’s function by the single handed department as chances of issues arising is there. In order to avoid this kind of situation now state wise Staff Selection Commission is established whose Chairperson is also appointed. So now depending upon their empty seats being created state wise each organization carries out entire recruitment process through govt. Of India is aware of each & every activity carried by them.
SSC GD Admit Card 2017
Once registration process will get complete organization will release Admit Card consisting complete details about examination such as exam date, exam timing, exam venue, applicant’s information. Only those candidate will be able to get their hall ticket who had submitted their application form successfully. There are certain rules & regulations needed to keep in mind before getting registered yourself which is clearly mentioned here.
Before proceeding towards registering yourself make sure that you are able to fulfill entire eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc. Also, your form should be submitted on or before its due date because once that date will be gone higher authority will not accept any single application form. So if you want to avoid this kind of situation then ensure that you follow certain points which are mentioned over here.
SSC GD Exam Pattern
As a part of selection process department will be organizing Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Medical Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview Round & Document Verification. It is very much important for each & every interested contender to secure good marks as selection committee is going to judge overall performance. If appellants will not be able to score marks according to expectations of the organization then they will not be given appointment letter.
|Part||Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2:00 Hours|
|B||G.K & General Awareness||25||25|
SSC GD Result 2017
After completion of each & every selection rounds result will be published so applicants can get to know their performance based on marks obtained by them. As a mode of registration process has been kept online so every update will be through the same mode all you have to do is just enter your details such as application id/ registration number & date of birth (DOB). Once you will submit these few login credentials your result will be on your display.
Departments covered under this recruitment
SSC GD 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Those who want to be a part of current recruitment process need to possess minimum education up to class 10th i.e. Senior Secondary Class scoring upto minimum qualifying marks from govt. Authorized board only then their application form will be taken into consideration.
- If a candidate wants that their application form should be submitted successfully then they have to be in between of age group 18 years to 23 years according to rules & regulations of the organization, upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category appellants.
|Domiciled in the State of JK during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (GEN)||28|
|Domiciled in the State of JK during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (OBC)||31|
|Domiciled in the State of JK during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (SC/ST)||33|
|Children & dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (GEN)||28|
|Children & dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (GEN)||31|
|Children & dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (GEN)||33|
Procedure for Selection:
- As a part of the selection, process organization is scheduled Physical Endurance Test, Written Examination, Medical Test, Personal Interview Round, Document Verification if applicants will clear all these rounds then their appointment letter will be in their hand.
- A contender who are falling under General & OBC category they have to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee while reserved category aspirants is being exempted from it.
- Appointed candidates will get a salary of Rs. 5, 200/- to Rs. 20, 200/- with extra grade pay of Rs. 2000/- on monthly basis.
- Assistant Director (Sports) Force Headquarter, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block – V, Puram, New Delhi – 11066.
Procedure to apply for SSC GD Constable Online Application Form 2017
- If candidate has read this entire article & they are having the interest to become part of current recruitment process then all you have to do first is make sure appellant is landing into correct web portal of Staff Selection Commission if you are not aware of its URL then have a look at below-provided information at the end of article.
- After landing on its home page navigate to ‘Recruitment’ tab & from their check out latest publication made by them.
- Click on the link to the SSC GD Recruitment 2017 announcement for Ground Duty Constable post & download its official notification.
- Carefully review complete details of it such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc. if the candidate is able to fulfill entire above-mentioned eligibility criteria only then proceed towards submission of application form.
- Start your online form filling process ensure that entered information is correct.
- Make payment of application fee depending upon which category you fall into.
- Upload scanned copies of all other documents mentioned in official notification.
- Before submitting your application form verify that every detail if filled correctly.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Download your filled application form & then take the hard copy of it for future use.
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Notification Declaration Date||August 2017|
|Starting date of applying online for SSC GD posts||August 2017|
|Ending date of applying online for SSC GD posts||September 2017|
|Online Exam Date||30th Jan to 5th Feb 2018|
SSC GD 2017 Apply Online = Click Here
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
We have tried our maximum efforts to provide you as much as information we can regarding SSC GD Recruitment 2017 hoping that reader might have got fruitful details about it. If you are seeking for more updates then kindly stay tuned to our website on daily basis or else you can also refer to the official web portal of Staff Selection Commission as all official publication has been done there first after then that details are being posted in other web portals. Soon materials related to selection process will be uploaded so those who had registered themselves successfully are advised to keep their eye on organizations’ site or bookmark our website by CTRL+D shortcut key as will keep you notified about every single update.