SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 notification is declared for various post, for online application visit official site that is ssc.nic.in.
SSC lower division clerk jobs 2016: This is for all job seeking candidates who are looking for central government jobs we will let you all know about the latest notification issued by staff selection commission of India. This is one type of competitive examination for various posts like combined graduate level (CGL), lower division clerk (LDC), data entry operator (DEO), Combined Higher Secondary level (CHSL), constable GD and many more. Those who are interested and looking forward to attempt this examination can apply online from July 2nd, 2016 and last date to complete part 1 of online application form is August 1st, 2016 & part 2 of online application should be completed in the month of August. For online application process aspirants have to log on to main web portal that is ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission is also known by its short name that is SSC, this organization was formed by the government of India and it works under Department of Personnel & Training. It was established on November 4th, 1975 with a purpose to recruit staff for various post in various ministries & departments of Government of India. It is also responsible to conduct various entrance and competitive examination for various purpose. Headquarter of this organization is in capital city of India, New Delhi and it has many regional offices located at different states of the country.
Every year they issue various notification, currently just few days ago they have issued a latest notification for various post so that interested ones can apply online after checking details of it. They will start accepting online application from July 2nd, 2016 and should be submitted in the month of August 2016.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of Posts: Various
Total number of vacancies: various
Job category: central government job
Job Location: India
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 27 years as on January 1st, 2016
- 12th Standard pass from any recognized board of education.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
To apply for this notification you must have match with its certain criterion of age, education, selection etc. they have set an age criterion like minimum age of an applicants should be 18 years and maximum age should not more than 27 years. It is a very good news for aspirants who have only education of 12th standard pass and in search of this type of vacancies. Applicants have to prepare themselves very well for two rounds of selection process that are written examination and personal interview round. For more recruitment notification issued in India, visit our Rojgar Samachar page available on this website and apply to it directly by clicking on link provided in it.
Steps to apply for SSC 2016 Recruitment
- In a first step open official website of the organization.
- On homepage look for relevant notification and click on it.
- After that read details provided on notification carefully and click on apply button.
- Now you have to fill up application form by providing all correct details.
- After filling it up submit it by clicking on submit button.
- You can take a printout of after downloading for reference purpose.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting of online application process: July 2nd, 2016
- Last date to submit first part of online application: August 1st, 2016
- Last date to submit second part of online application: August 2016
- Examination date: September 25th, October 9th, 10th, & 16th, 2016
Official website: ssc.nic.in
Write us in a comment box below for more information relating to SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 and do visit us daily for more updates by bookmarking it with CTRL+D.