SGPGI Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 102 vacancies of various posts, for an online application process visit official site sgpgi.ac.in.
SGPGI Jobs Notification 2017: Those who have studied in a medical field and looking for government medical jobs in Uttar Pradesh state then here is an opportunity for you, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science has announced a fresh recruitment notification for 102 vacancies of various post. To know details of post-wise vacancies then please click on a notification link available at the end of this article. Application forms are invited through an online mode and it must be done on an official website of an institute that is sgpsgi.ac.in. An online application process is starting from 6th November 2017 and the last date to fill up an online application is 20th November 2017, after that date, they will deactivate the online application link, so guys, do apply on or before the last date.
SGPGI Recruitment 2017
|Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|Application Starting date||6/11/2017|
|Application Ending date||20/11/2017|
|Interview date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||20/11/2017|
|Job Type||Government job|
|Educational Qualification||Post-Graduation degree|
|Age Limit||maximum 33 years|
Aspirants who have completed post-graduation in science field from any recognized University or an educational institution is eligible to apply for this vacancy. To know details of a post-wise educational requirement, please read the notification by clicking on its link given below. A maximum age limit for general category applicants is 33 years as on 31st December 2017 while all reserved category applicants will get 3 to 5 years of age relaxation as per government rules & regulations.
SGPGI Vacancy 2017
|Medical jobs in government||State-Wise govt jobs|
|free job alert||Indian govt job|
After they finish the online registration process, they will announce dates for an interview round which is an only selection process, so guys we suggest you all that start preparing for an interview soon after you register. Selection of candidates for a job is based on how they perform in an interview round. There are no application fees for reserved category applicants while general & OBC category applicants have to pay RS. 1000 as an application fee at the time of applying online. All other details can be checked from a notification so for more details please click on a notification link.
Steps to fill up SGPGI Online Application Form 2017
- The first thing all have to do is log on to an official website of Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science.
- After that, you have to search for a relevant link for SGPGI Recruitment 2017 on its homepage and click on it.
- Once you click on that link, a notification will open on your screen, read all details very carefully and then click on apply button.
- Now start filling up an online application form, but check it very carefully that you feed all details correctly.
- If they found any information in an application form is incorrect then they may reject you.
- Now pay an application fee through online payment mode.
- Finally, click on a submit button to complete your registration.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Please let us know regarding queries about SGPGI Recruitment 2017, by writing in a comment box below, anyone from our team will revert back as soon as possible. For more news about government recruitments please click on a bell icon to subscribe this website.
SGPGI Recruitment 2017 notification disclosed for Asst. Professor etc. with 86 vacant seats apply online application form at sgpgi.ac.in web portal.
SGPGI Notification 2017: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences has come up with current week’s employment news through its official website www.sgpgi.ac.in. People who had completed their Graduation & having the desire to work in teaching field as Associate Professor, Professor, Assistant Professor and Additional Professor then here is the right place for you. A job notification has been uploaded for total 86 vacant seats & closing date for submission of application form is 21st August 2017.
SGPGI Professor Recruitment 2017
Many contenders might be there who would be looking for the right opportunity so we would say that here it grabs this chance before anyone steals your seat. Because the organization is going to hire a very limited number of seats & they are daily receiving numerous application forms through their official web portal. Scroll down to get complete details about its eligibility criteria which is most important thing to read if you are interested in participating.
SGPGI 86 Professor Vacancies 2017
Here we have also uploaded official link of it so once you will click on that appellant will be directly redirected to the website of an organization where application form will be displayed on the screen. The selection committee is going to recruit eligible appellants purely based on their performance in personal interview round. No other phase is going to be there so if you want to confirm your seat then make sure that contender has to give their best performance because it is their first & last chance for this notification.
Higher authorities will only accept online application forms from those candidates who will fulfill eligibility criteria mentioned over here they are such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc. While submitting your application form also you have to make payment of examination fee which is Rs. 2000/- if falling under General category & Rs. 1000/- for SC/ ST category contenders.
If you get selected then depending upon which post who had applied for accordingly monthly salary will be provided to you from the organization. Selection Committee has decided Rs. 15600 to 39100 with grade pay of Rs. 8000 for Assistant Professor, Rs. 37400 to 67000 with grade pay of Rs. 9000 for Associate Professor, Rs. 37400 to 67000 with grade pay of Rs. 9500 for Additional Professor & Rs. 37400 to 67000 with grade pay of Rs. 10,500 to Professor post.
SGPGI Job Opening 2017
|Institute Name:||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI)|
|Official Web Page:||www.sgpgi.ac.in|
|Job Act:||Associate Professor, Professor, Assistant Professor & Additional Professor|
|Total number of vacant seats:||86|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Class:||Government Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||20th July 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||21st August 2017|
|Due date for hard copy of application form:||31st August 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
SGPGIMS Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Appellants who had completed their Post Graduation from a well-recognized university they will be considered eligible for SGPGI Recruitment 2017 process & to get detailed description about it kindly have a look at official notification posted by them.
- Contender’s age should not exceed more than 50 years as on 1st July 2017 upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category aspirants.
Procedure for Selection:
- Once registration process will get complete Personal Interview round will be organized & based on their performance into it their selection will be done accordingly.
- The application fee for General category candidates is Rs. 2000/- & for reserved category appellant it is Rs. 1000/- based on rules and regulations of the organization.
- Pay band for the post of Associate Professor is Rs. 37, 400/- to 67, 000/- with grade pay of Rs. 9, 000.
- Pay band for the post of Assistant Professor is Rs. 15, 600/- to 39, 100/- with grade pay of Rs. 8,000.
- Pay band for the post of Additional Professor is Rs. 37, 400/- to 67, 000/- with grade pay of Rs. 9, 500.
- Pay band for a post of Professor is Rs. 37, 400/- to 67, 000/- with grade pay of Rs. 10,500.
SGPGI Notification = Download Here
Application Form = Click Here
Official Website: www.sgpgi.ac.in
A contender can also share this article about SGPGI Recruitment 2017 through other social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc. so let your friends & family members come to know about latest job announcement being published by them.