RBI Recruitment 2017 notification is issued for 526 vacancies of office attendants post, fill an online application form at an official site rbi.org.in.
RBI Office Attendants Jobs Notification 2017: Good news for all government job seekers as Reserve Bank of India has announced the latest notification, this notification is released to recruit candidates at RBI offices located in India so guys, go through this article to know its details and if you are eligible for it then apply on or before the final date of registration. In an official notification, they have mentioned 526 vacancies of office attendant post, and they have invited applications for this notification through an online mode which can be done on an official website of the bank. A registration process is starting from 17th November 2017 and the last date for the same is 7th December 2017, thereafter they will disable the online application link.
RBI Recruitment 2017
|Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Office Attendants|
|Application Starting date||17/11/2017|
|Application Ending date||7/12/2017|
|Examination date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||7/12/2017|
|Pay Scale||RS. 10940 to 23700|
|Job Type||Banking jobs|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 years|
An educational requirement for an available post is 10th class pass and it must be completed from any recognized educational board or an institution. Those who have above then required educational can also apply to it as this is just a minimum requirement. A minimum age criterion for all applicants is 18 years while a maximum age criterion will differ as for general category is 25 years and all reserved category applicants will get an age relaxation as per bank rules & regulations.
RBI Vacancy 2017
At the time of applying online, general and OBC category applicants have to pay an application fee to RS. 450 while all other category applicants have to pay RS. 50. For a selection of candidates for a job, a bank will conduct two selection rounds that are an online examination and a personal interview, so to get selected for a job, one needs to clear both selection rounds. After the selection is done, those who get selected for a job will get a pay scale of RS. 10940 to 23700. Aspirants can check given steps for an online application process, so guys, those who do not know can check it.
Steps to full fill RBI Office Attendants Online Application Form 2017
- The first thing everyone has to do is open an official website of the Reserve Bank of India.
- Once that website is open, you have to search for RBI Recruitment 2017 link and then click on it.
- A notification will open on your screen, so first read all details given on it and then click on an apply button.
- An application form will open on your screen; now fill up all details which are asked in an application form.
- After that pay an application fee according to your category and then click on submit button to submit your application form.
- For your reference purpose, you can keep a copy of your filled application form with you.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Readers can subscribe this website to receive a notification of a new recruitment release on this website. Those who have any queries relating to RBI Recruitment 2017 can write us in a comment box below, anyone from our team will revert back as soon as possible.
RBI Recruitment 2017 notification is released, to fill online application form for 610 vacancies of assistant post available at rbi.org.in.
Reserve bank of India Asst notification 2017: Reserve Bank of India has made an announcement for a post of Assistant so job seekers must be very happy after hearing this Rojgar Samachar. Aspirants who have completed their Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks may apply for RBI Recruitment 2017 online as application form will be available at rbi.org.in. Total numbers of vacancies are 610 and online registration starting date will be updated soon and ending date will also be updated soon.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
Quick overview about Reserve Bank of India known as RBI which is a centralised bank set up on 1st April 1935 under Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. Initially i.e. during the 1937 year its central office was located in Calcutta which was then permanently shifted to Mumbai. Entire bank is owned by Government of India (GOI) one of the most prestigious banks headquartered at Shahid Bhagat Singh road, Mumbai. Their job is to look after issues of Bank Notes & keeping reserves with a view to secure monetary stability in a country.
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai|
|Total number of Vacancies||610|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Registration starting date||update soon|
|Registration ending date||update soon|
RBI Vacancies 2017: Candidates who were probing for latest govt. jobs in Bank can participate in RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 notification published by Reserve Bank of India. As they are in need of various posts so before you fill online application form make sure that you fit well into all eligibility criteria mentioned by organization else they will reject your application form. To avoid this type of circumstances so kindly refer to its official notification before you start filling an application form.
RBI Vacancies 2017
- It is compulsory for all candidates who are having a willingness to take part in this job post they should have completed their Degree course or its equivalent from well recognized university having at least 50% score. Applicants should also have knowledge of word processing on computers.
- Lower age limit of aspirant should be 20 years whereas an upper age limit is 28 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category.
- Bank will conduct two rounds of selection process after completing an online registration process. A first round will be a preliminary exam and next will be the main exam.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
- General & OBC candidates have to pay Rs.450 as application fee.
- SC/ ST/ PWD aspirants have to pay Rs. 50 as application fee.
- Application fee has been exempted for Ex- Servicemen.
- Appointed candidate will get a good amount of salary on monthly basis also they will get allowances such as Dearness, Local, House Rent, Family, etc.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online submission of application form will start from update soon.
- The last date for registration process is going to update soon.
- Preliminary examination date will update soon.
- Phase 2 online examination date will update soon.
After you register yourself for RBI Recruitment 2017, we request everyone that download RBI Syllabus 2017 from an official site of the bank and also download exam pattern & previous year papers as it will help you to prepare for its selection rounds. Candidates have to wait for RBI Admit Card 2017 as it will release just before 10 days of an examination but be sure that you download it and carry it at an exam center because anyone who forget this document will be not allowed to seat for an exam. Still, there is a time that bank will release dates for an online application, but for that you can stick to this website as we will update it as soon as they declare dates.
Process for Job in RBI
Candidate who wants to apply for RBI recruitment should regularly get in touch with our website and Employment News/Rojgar Samachar, For all the Class I posts (RBISB) conducts examinations /interviews. You’ll need to apply to the General Manager, RBISB in the format published in the advertisements along with all your relevant documents.
There are also two different procedures for selection. 1) Phase I – Objective Type Test with 4 modules
2)Phase II – Objective Type – Paper I English, Paper II Economic & Social Issues, Paper III Optional Paper (Finance & Management/Economics/Statistics) 3) Interview. For some special posts, such as, Assistant Manager (Security), Manager (Technical), Librarian, etc., you are required to appear only for an interview,candidate are free from entrance examination.
Official Website: rbi.org.in
More details regarding upcoming RBI Recruitment 2017 will be updated once official notification will be disclosed by organization so for that have look at our site on regular basis.