Post Office Recruitment 2018 notification updated for 25000 vacancies for upcoming jobs refers to indiapost.gov.in for application form updates.
Indian Postal Notification 2018: Each and every citizen of India is aware of India Post, it is a postal service owned and operated by the central government of India. To work in this department is always feels good and it gives a job security because it is a central government department. You can get complete details of this department from below, like what services they are offering and what is the size of this organization. If you are looking for post office jobs in the country, then you will find it here so read this page and find a suitable one. Stay updated from this post for more post office jobs, do not worry guys, we will update details of latest notification as soon as it is released by the department.
Post Office Recruitment 2018
- 1 Post Office Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Latest update for Post Office Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 List of Postal Circle In India
- 1.3 Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 India Post Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 Post Office Bharti 2018
- 1.6 Total number of Vacancies: 25, 000 (Expected)
- 1.7 Latest Post Office Bharti
- 1.8 Postal Circle Vacancies 2018
- 1.9 Post Office Admit Card 2018
- 1.10 Post Office Result 2018
- 1.11 India Post Online Form 2018
|Postal Circle||Post Name||Post Number||Due Date|
|Andhara Pradesh Postal Circle||Gramin Dak Sevak||2286||24/5/2018|
|West Bengal Postal Circle||Gramin Dak Sevak||5778||4/5/2018|
|India Post Payment Bank||various||1764||update soon|
NOTE: Last 2 days left to apply for Odisha Postal Circle Jobs
According to an insider source, we got a news that they are soon going to release a recruitment notification for more than 25000 vacancies of various posts, so guys this is one of kind opportunity so we only suggest that do not miss it if you are really searching for govt jobs 2018 in the country. Get complete details of Post Office Recruitment 2017 from below, guys read this article until its end because you will find numerous information relating to Post Office Recruitment 2018.
Latest update for Post Office Recruitment 2018
Lets’ get to know something about India Post which is one type of government operated a postal system in India established before an independence of India from British Empire i.e. 1st April 1774. It was operated under Ministry of Communication & Information Technology of India, Govt. of India which was officially declared as Indian Postal Service on 31st March 2011. Head office of the Post Office Department is in New Delhi and further, it is divided into 22 postal circles located in various cities of the country.
List of Postal Circle In India
|Army Postal Circle|
|Uttar Pradesh (U.P)|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018
In all over India total 154,866 post offices are being located & having more than 4, 70, 000 employees who are working with Indian Postal Circle. Services such as Letter post, parcel service, EMS, deposit account, third-party logistics freight forwarding, delivery etc. are being provided by them. Thi is a government-owned company, so their service rates are very cheap compared to private courier service provider. A purpose of this organization is to provide postal and courier service at very low cost so that each and every citizen of India can afford it.
Important Notice for Post Office Recruitment 2018: We would like to inform all our readers that Indian post office has issued a press note to inform people that fake website is created by scammers by the name of www.indiapost.net.in which is a totally fake website and department of a post has no relation to this website. The authorized and authenticated website is www.indiapost.gov.in, so aspirants are advised to submit their form on the website which is authorized.
For more information we are attaching the (PRESS NOTE) please go through it. Soon there will be new recruitment issued by the postal department so till then you can be connected to this website for the latest update, we will update this article whenever there is any new recruitment posted by the officials.
India Post Recruitment 2018
Name of Organization: Indian Post Office
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Sr. PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator
- Hindi Typist
- Postman and Mail Guard
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Senior Artist
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Inspector Posts
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Postmaster Cadres
Post Office Bharti 2018
These are the various posts for which Indian postal circle needed a good eligible candidate, now all those who are interested in the above-mentioned post should prepare them self properly because in many states recruitment process will be soon organized. So one should not miss this kind of opportunity to be a part of Indian postal circle. If you are looking for central government jobs in the country then post office is the best department to work for, so guys get complete details from this article and apply to any of the available recruitment. Also, check steps to apply for Post Office Recruitment 2018 given at the end of this article.
Total number of Vacancies: 25, 000 (Expected)
As soon as a different state will issue recruitment for postal circle we will update that link in this article by the help of which you can apply online easily by just clicking on that link and follow simple Post Office Recruitment 2017-2018 online application process. After completing an online registration process for Post Office Recruitment 2017-2018, candidates have to appear for its selection rounds which will be conducted to select best aspirants for a job, we suggest everyone that without wasting a single minute you should start preparing for its selection rounds. Applicants can also download syllabus and exam pattern from an official site of the organization to prepare for its selection rounds.
Latest Post Office Bharti
As the month of December arrived as we have expected that Indian postal circle will give the gift to the people of Chhattisgarh and it has stated truth because recently Chhattisgarh postal circle has issued job notification for recruiting 44 candidates for Postman posts. Due to this post candidate who were waiting for a long time for new recruitment in government department will be happy and a good thing about this recruitment is that it only required minimum education which is class 10. Interested candidate can apply through offline mode and to download application form can click here.
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Government Job
Postal Circle Vacancies 2018
- A candidate who want to take part in above-mentioned job post then they should have completed their Matriculation/ Intermediate from a well-recognized board & Diploma/ Graduation/ Bachelor from the well-recognized university.
- Aspirants are advice to read official notification very carefully because some aspirants are making mistake because they do not read a notification carefully and they apply where they are not eligible.
- Lower age limit for Post Office Jobs 2018 should not be less than 18 years otherwise, they will be disqualified.
- Upper age limit relaxation differs according to post & age relaxation will be provided to reserved category.
- Aspirants who have registered themselves has to undergo through Aptitude Test & Computer Proficiency Test/ Typing Test based on their performance final selection will be done accordingly.
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay an application fee as mentioned in recruitment advertisement.
- Remaining category’s application fee is also mentioned in recruitment advertisement.
- In some recruitments, applications will be invited through an online mode and in some recruitments applications will be invited through an offline mode.
- It is advisable to have a look at its official notification to get detailed information about salary scale.
Important Dates to Remember:
- An online Application form will start from Update Soon.
- A registration process will end on Update Soon.
Post Office Admit Card 2018
Within few days of completing the registration process, post office department will release dates for first selection round and after few days of it, applicants will be able to download an admit card from an official website. A hall ticket is a very important document to appear for an exam because without this you won’t be able to enter an examination hall. We always suggest applicants carry any other government ID proof with an admit card for a safe side. After downloading a call letter, aspirants should check all details printed on it and if there is any mistake in it then you should report to officials to make changes.
Post Office Result 2018
Applicants will also get details of a result from this page after they finish each selection round, the department will release result along with merit list and cut off marks on their official website so that aspirants can find it easily. Checking a result is a bit easy for you, you just need your registration number and date of birth. To know whether you are selected for a next round or not, download the merit list and find your name on it. If your name is on a list then you should start preparing for next round.
India Post Online Form 2018
- Concerned & desirable aspirants have to log on to its web portal for postal recruitment.
- Kindly search for Post Office Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link on home page & click on it.
- It is advisable to refer its official notification once before submitting an application form.
- Start filling all details, make sure you write all correct details in a form.
- Click on Submit button & take a hard copy of it for future purpose.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Eagerly waiting for more updates on Post Office Recruitment 2018 exam pattern, syllabus then you have landed at a right place here you will get all latest information about it. Aspirants can bookmark our website www.sarkarinaukri.xyz by pressing CTRL+D for latest updates related to govt jobs. The candidate is requested to go through the recruitment advertisement which we update on our website because we try our best to provide the latest information related to post office jobs and due to which it can help you a lot to get the job in that department.