PGCIL Recruitment 2017 notification disclosed for Diploma Trainee post with 81 vacancies apply online application form @ powergridindia.com.
PGCIL Field Engineer Notification 2017: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has come up with latest PGCIL Recruitment 2017 which was posted on employment news-. As they are looking for dynamic contenders in Diploma Trainee (Electrical) , Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Assistant (Finance) post with 81 vacancies. Interested users can submit their application form from September 06 2017 as its closing date will be September 20 2017 through its official website www.powergridindia.com.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organisation||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Name of Posts||
|Number of Posts||81|
|Education Qualification||All the post have different education qualification hence we suggest to go through the notification mentioned below.|
|Pay Scale||Rs 12500-27500|
PGCIL Job Notification 2017
After reading this article if any reader wants to share their feedback or any lack of information is there regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2017 then kindly share it through below-given comment box as we would be happy to serve our best service to you. Soon materials related to selection process will be uploaded so if you have registered yourself then start preparing for it so that no one can beat you to score good marks.
Candidates who had completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, AMIE with 65% of marks from any recognized Institution/Board/Diploma & 55% passing marks for reserved category appellants will be considered eligible for it. As very limited number of seats is allocated i.e. 382 which is being further categorized into posts such as Field Officer, Supervisor & Field Engineer. Along with job announcement official notification is also released which is also attached here.
PGCIL Field Engineer Jobs 2017
Some important details is described in official notification such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc. All above-mentioned information is very much important to get fulfilled only then conducting authority only then registration will be taken into consideration. After completion of studies appellants who were probing for latest govt. Jobs 2017 this is the right opportunity for them.
As a part of selection process written test & personal interview round will be scheduled those who will score marks according to expectations of the organization, they will get appointment letter. Each & every registered user will get a chance to appear for first round i.e. written examination if they will qualify this test only then appellant will be moved ahead for next session. Soon materials related to it such as Exam Syllabus, Previous Year Papers & Exam Pattern will be provided.
Aspirants who are having strong desire to get selected should not miss this opportunity & in order to get appointment letter hard work is needed for sure. Because in this competition level things are getting much tough so day by day it is getting hard to get job in public sector as well as private companies. And after completion of studies, every aspirant gives first preference to government jobs because they are aware of employee benefit provided by them.
|Institute Name:||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Official Web Page:||www.powergridindia.com|
|Job Act:||Field Engineer, Supervisor & Field Officer|
|Total number of vacant seats:||382|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Class:||Central Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||3rd August 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||16th August 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
PGCIL Field Engineer Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who had completed their BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, AMIE with 65% of marks from any recognized Institution/Board/Diploma & 55% passing marks for reserved category they will be considered as eligible candidate.
- Interested contender’s upper age limit should not be more than 29 years for general category & to know about reserved category kindly refer to official notification for it. Minimum age required to participate in the current recruitment process is according to rules & regulations of government i.e. 18 years.
Procedure for Selection:
- After successful completion of registration process, all enrolled user will appear for written test & personal interview round those who will score good marks according to expectations of higher authority will get selected.
- To get details about application fee aspirants are advised to have a look at entire official notification carefully.
- Post wise pay scale differs so if you want to know it in detail then go through official notification of it as appointed user will be getting attractive pay scale on monthly basis according to norms of the organization.
Procedure to apply for PGCIL Field Engineer Online Application Form 2017
- First & foremost thing which every candidate has to make sure is to refer official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited from your web browser.
- Once you have landed on the home page of it, navigate to recruitment tab & then look out for PGCIL Recruitment 2017 announcement.
- Click on the link of Field Engineer, Supervisor & Field Officer notification & then read out entire detail carefully such as its eligibility criteria educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc. and their starting, ending date of registration process etc.
- If a candidate is able to match all above-mentioned qualities then proceed towards online form filling process.
- Make sure that entered details is correct.
- Click on Submit button after you have made payment of application fee.
- Download your filled application form & then take the hard copy of that for future use.
Application Form = Click Here
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com