Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 official notification has been released for clerk & stenographer post, total 3674 vacancies aspirant can apply online at ecourts.gov.in/Patna.
District Court Patna clerk notification 2016:Employment news for all job seekers who are looking for job change or searching for jobs who are still unemployed. District court of Patna has released official notification of recruitment for position of clerk/stenographer/ Writer cum-Typist-cum Clerk having total number of 3674 empty spaces. Candidates who are interested and eligible should apply through official website ecourts.gov.in/Patna.
District court comes under managerial control area by High court of the State to which it belongs. Every year District court releases recruitment notification for various posts according to their requirement. District courts of India are for every district, decisions of district court of India have authority to the jurisdiction of High Court. This year it has released recruitment notification for three different post interested and eligible candidates have started applying through its official website.
As employment news for all the candidates who were looking for government job based in Bihar there wait has come to an end. This year huge number of empty spaces is available so there are more chance of getting hired. Interested candidates has started applying for post but before applying online application form all aspirant must have a look at notification very carefully so that any misunderstanding or confusion will not be created while at time of form filling.
Patna District Court Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: District Court Patna
Official Site: ecourts.gov.in/Patna
Job Post: Clerk, Stenographer, Writer cum-Typist-cum Clerk
Total number of Vacancies: 3674
Job Category: Government
Job Location: Patna (Bihar)
Post wise Vacancies:
- Clerk: 1681 Posts
- Stenographer: 1057
- Deposition Writer cum-Typist-cum Clerk: 936 Posts
Patna DC stenographer vacancies 2016
Educational Qualification: Knowledge of computer is must for all three job role.
- For Clerk Post: B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. Or equivalent degree from recognized schools board or colleges.
- For Stenographer: B.A/B.Sc./B.Com or equivalent degree and also knowledge of Stenography in English or Hindi.
- For Deposition Writer cum- Typist-cum Clerk: B.A/B.Sc./B.Com or equivalent degree with good typing speed.
- Candidate will be selected based on their performance in written test and personal interview.
- Clerk, Stenographer:-Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Minimum age of aspirant should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of aspirant should be 37 years.
- Age relaxation of about 5 years will be given to candidates who comes under SC/ST.
- Age relaxation of about 3 years will be given to candidates who comes under
- Aspirants who comes under General Category has to pay Rs. 500/-
- Aspirants who comes under SC/ST/PH has to pay Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Offline
- Aspirants can pay through Bank Challan in SBI, Patna Account No. 35411934162 of Convener, Co-ordination Committee.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Submission Date starts from 9th February, 2016.
- Online Submission Date ends on 1st March, 2016.
Steps to Apply for Patna District Court Online Application Form 2016
- Candidates have to first redirect to official website which is ecourts.gov.in/patna.
- Click on “Apply Online” under “Latest Announcement”.
- You will be redirected to new website.
- Then click on “New Registration Form”.
- Fill all details very carefully without any mistake.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take a printout of it and keep it for future use.
You can visit our site regularly for latest updates on Patna District Court Recruitment 2016 so stayed to this website to remain updated with current information.