OSSSC Recruitment 2018 notification is released for 271 warder post, fill up an online application form at an official website osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC Notification 2018: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released a fresh recruitment notification for the year 2018; those who are searching for government jobs in the state can check its details and apply if they are eligible for it. There are 271 vacancies available for a warder post, so those who are interested & eligible for a post should grab this wonderful opportunity before they stop accepting an online application process. An online registration process is starting from 27th December 2017 and the last date to fill up an online application form is 1st February 2018 and the last date to pay an application fee is 25th January 2018. To fill up an online application form, people have to visit an official website of the commission that is osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC Recruitment 2018
|Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Application Starting date||27/12/2017|
|Application Ending date||1/2/2018|
|Examination date||Update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||25/1/2018|
|Pay Scale||RS. 5200 to 20200 + GP RS. 1800|
|Job Type||Odisha state government job|
|Educational Qualification||12th class pass|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 years|
If you want to apply to this notification, then a minimum required education is 12th class pass and it should be completed from any recognised educational board or an institution. A minimum age limit is 18 years, so those who are below that age will not able to apply and a maximum age limit for an unreserved category is 25 years while those who are from reserved category will get an age relaxation as per government rules & regulations. To get a benefit of age relaxation, people have to submit proper documents for it.
OSSSC Vacancy 2018
Applicants who are other than SC or ST category will have to pay an application fee of RS. 100 and it should be paid through an online payment mode. After completion of a registration process, a commission will conduct various selection rounds like a preliminary exam, main exam, computer test and interview to select best ones for a job. After a selection is done, those who get selected for a job will get a very attractive pay scale from a commission.
OSSSC Application Form 2018
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
If any aspirants want to ask us any questions relating to OSSSC Recruitment 2018 are suggested to write us in a comment box available at the end of this page, a member of our team will revert back to you as soon as possible. if you want to receive a recruitment notification then subscribe this website by clicking on a bell icon available on your screen.
OSSSC Recruitment 2018 notification revealed on osssc.gov.in web portal with 815 vacant seats apply online application form for Junior Clerk post.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Notification 2018: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission is govt. An organization who is having a responsibility to recruit eligible candidates according to a number of vacancies created in their several departments. So we have come here to share this good news with you because recently Rojgar Samachar for Junior Clerk post is announced. Department is probing for total 815 candidates & its detailed description is given on its site too i.e. www.osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are living in Odisha are advised not to miss out this opportunity if they are interested & ability to fulfill entire eligibility criteria. Appellants looking out for latest govt. Jobs 2018 must be happy after referring to this article as their wait has finally come to an end. All interested contenders are advised to look around its official notification carefully because it consists of details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc.
There are certain points that are needed to be taken care of before any contender starts their application form filling process. Firstly it is very much important that candidate has to fulfill all above-mentioned eligibility criteria which are described because only then higher authorities will take them into consideration. Even starting & ending date of registration process plays a vital role because if any contender is going to miss that chance then it will be rejected.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Jobs 2018
We must say that OSSSC Recruitment 2018 very good opportunity for people living in Orissa as they don’t have to relocate anywhere. As a part of selection process Written Test will be organized which will consist of two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2. Qualified candidates have to appear for the Practical test which will comprise of Essay & letter writing and even basic computer skills is needed. Applicants who will clear both above-mentioned rounds then their selection will be done.
For the betterment of enrolled user also conducting authority will provide materials related to examination such as topics to be covered in the test, previous year papers & exam pattern. This will help to build up confidence level of candidates so they can score good marks. As a mode of registration process has been kept online so contender can fill their application form just by sitting at their place. In our website, we have tried to provide you complete details so the reader has not to look for other sites.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018
|Institute Name:||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.osssc.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Junior Clerk|
|Total number of vacant seats:||815|
|Job Class:||State Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||1st August 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||8th September 2017|
|Due date for online registration & re- registration application fee:||31st August 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are interested in current job notification need to have minimum education up to Higher Secondary Class i.e. 10+2 which should be completed by the well-recognized board.
- Interested aspirant’s age should be in between of 18 years to 32 years & according to specification in official notification, upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates.
Procedure for Selection:
- Each & every successfully registered candidate will first get a chance to appear for Written Test which will comprise of Paper 1 & Paper 2 after then qualified appellants will be moved forward to next session i.e. Essay and Letter Writing in Odisha. Officials will make a final decision depending upon the overall performance of all applicants.
- Appellants has to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee & for SC/ ST/ PWD categories for them it is exempted.
- According to official notification selected candidate will get pay scale of Rs. 5, 200/- to Rs. 20, 200/- with extra grade pay of Rs. 1900/- on monthly basis.
Procedure to apply for OSSSC Junior Clerk Online Application Form 2018
- First of all, the aspirant has to refer to the official web portal of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission if not aware about its URL then kindly get it from at the end of the article.
- Once you have landed on the home page of it, navigate to recruitment tab & then look out for latest job announcement.
- Click on the link of OSSSC Recruitment 2018 notification & then read out entire detail carefully such as its eligibility criteria educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc. and their starting, ending date of registration process etc.
- If a candidate is able to match all above-mentioned qualities then proceed towards online form filling process.
- Make sure that entered details are correct.
- Click on Submit button after you have made payment of application fee.
- Download your filled application form & then take the hard copy of that for future use.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Notification = Download Now
Apply Online = Click Here
Registration & Application Process = Click Here
Official Website: www.osssc.gov.in
Candidates can also share our OSSSC Recruitment 2018 article through various other social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc. so let your friends & family members who are seeking for a job can also come to know about latest job announcement. As we are here to provide our best service to you if in case we have missed out any detail then make sure that intender doesn’t forget to look out at the official website of the organization.