OSSSC Recruitment 2017 notification revealed on osssc.gov.in web portal with 815 vacant seats apply online application form for Junior Clerk post.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Notification 2017: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission is govt. An organization who is having a responsibility to recruit eligible candidates according to a number of vacancies created in their several departments. So we have come here to share this good news with you because recently Rojgar Samachar for Junior Clerk post is announced. Department is probing for total 815 candidates & its detailed description is given on its site too i.e. www.osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are living in Odisha are advised not to miss out this opportunity if they are interested & ability to fulfill entire eligibility criteria. Appellants looking out for latest govt. Jobs 2017 must be happy after referring to this article as their wait has finally come to an end. All interested contenders are advised to look around its official notification carefully because it consists of details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc.
There are certain points that is needed to be taken care of before any contender starts their application form filling process. Firstly it is very much important that candidate has to fulfill all above-mentioned eligibility criteria which is described because only then higher authorities will take them into consideration. Even starting & ending date of registration process plays vital role because if any contender is going to miss that chance then it will be rejected.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Jobs 2017
We must say that it is very good opportunity for people living in Orissa as they don’t have to relocate anywhere. As a part of selection process Written Test will be organized which will consist of two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2. Qualified candidates have to appear for the Practical test which will comprise of Essay & letter writing and even basic computer skills is needed. Applicants who will clear both above-mentioned rounds then their selection will be done.
For the betterment of enrolled user also conducting authority will provide materials related to examination such as topics to be covered in the test, previous year papers & exam pattern. This will help to build up confidence level of candidates so they can score good marks. As a mode of registration process has been kept online so contender can fill their application form just by sitting at their place. In our website, we have tried to provide you complete details so the reader has not to look for other sites.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
|Institute Name:||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.osssc.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Junior Clerk|
|Total number of vacant seats:||815|
|Job Class:||State Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||1st August 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||8th September 2017|
|Due date for online registration & re- registration application fee:||31st August 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
OSSSC Junior Clerk Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are interested in current job notification need to have minimum education up to Higher Secondary Class i.e. 10+2 which should be completed from the well-recognized board.
- Interested aspirant’s age should be in between of 18 years to 32 years & according to specification in official notification, upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates.
Procedure for Selection:
- Each & every successfully registered candidate will first get a chance to appear for Written Test which will comprise of Paper 1 & Paper 2 after then qualified appellants will be moved forward to next session i.e. Essay and Letter Writing in Odisha. Officials will make a final decision depending upon the overall performance of all applicants.
- Appellants has to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee & for SC/ ST/ PWD categories for them it is exempted.
- According to official notification selected candidate will get pay scale of Rs. 5, 200/- to Rs. 20, 200/- with extra grade pay of Rs. 1900/- on monthly basis.
Procedure to apply for OSSSC Junior Clerk Online Application Form 2017
- First of all, the aspirant has to refer to the official web portal of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission if not aware about its URL then kindly get it from at the end of the article.
- Once you have landed on the home page of it, navigate to recruitment tab & then look out for latest job announcement.
- Click on the link of OSSSC Recruitment 2017 notification & then read out entire detail carefully such as its eligibility criteria educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc. and their starting, ending date of registration process etc.
- If a candidate is able to match all above-mentioned qualities then proceed towards online form filling process.
- Make sure that entered details are correct.
- Click on Submit button after you have made payment of application fee.
- Download your filled application form & then take the hard copy of that for future use.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Notification = Download Now
Apply Online = Click Here
Registration & Application Process = Click Here
Official Website: www.osssc.gov.in
Candidates can also share our OSSSC Recruitment 2017 article through various other social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc. so let your friends & family members who are seeking for a job can also come to know about latest job announcement. As we are here to provide our best service to you if in case we have missed out any detail then make sure that intender doesn’t forget to look out at the official website of the organization.