OPEPA Application Form 2017 Siksha Sahayak 14087 Vacancies Download Application Forms @ opepa.in
OPEPA Application Form 2017 notification is released for 14087 vacancies of teacher posts, to download an application form visit @ opepa.in.
OPEPA Sikshya Sahayak Notification 2017: Hello everyone, there is an opportunity alert for Odisha job seekers, a fresh notification is issued by the Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority. There are 14087 vacancies available for teacher posts, so this is one of the best opportunity for those who are seeking for teaching jobs in the state. Aspirants have to download an application form from an official site of the organization that is opepa.in and the last date to submit OPEPA Application Form 2017 is 9th February 2017 and guys keep in mind that after the last date not a single application will be accepted. We request readers to read this full article and check all details which are given because it is very important to know before applying.
Let’s have an overview about the recruiting organization that is Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority which is also mentioned by its short name that is OPEPA. It is a registered society founded on 30th January 1996 under the School and Mass Education department of State government of Odisha. It has a very big responsibility to achieve the goals of Universal Elementary Education and OPEPA is authorized to implement flagship programs of SSA in the entire state. According to reports, there are nearly 65 lakhs students studying in nearly 65700 educational institutions.
OPEPA Application Form 2017
|Details of OPEPA Application Form 2017|
|Name of an Organization||Odisha Primary Education Programme (OPEPA)|
|Name of Post||Teacher (Shiksha Sahayak)|
|Number of Vacancies||14087|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
Whenever they are in need of recruiting a new staff, they issue a recruitment notification so that everyone can go through it. Recently they have released Odisha OPEPA Teacher Recruitment 2017 for very big vacancies of teacher post. You can also find details of this notification from our employment news page on this site. Before you jump to OPEPA Application Form 2017, we recommend our readers that check all details of eligibility criterion from below.
According to official notification of Teacher Jobs in OPEPA 2017 required age limit is 18 to 32 years but those who are from reserved category will get an age relaxation as per rules and regulations of the state government. Applicants should have passed Bachelor degree in education from any recognized University and they should have knowledge about the Odio language. Selection of candidates is based on a merit list of their academic scores so guys be prepared for this and do apply if you are eligible for available posts. Those who do not know how to apply to OPEPA Application Form 2017 then check below given steps for it.
Odisha OPEPA Teacher Recruitment 2017
- Minimum age limit for all applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 32 years but those who are from reserved category will get age relaxation as per rules and regulations.
- Minimum required education is Bachelor in education (B.Ed.) from a recognized University or educational institutions.
- Applicants will be selected on basis of a merit list, so those who have better academics score will have higher chances of getting selected.
Steps to Apply for Teacher Jobs in OPEPA 2017
- First, log on to the main web portal of the organization.
- Now on a home page of it find a suitable link of OPEPA Application Form 2017.
- Click on that link and a new page will open on your screen.
- Read details printed on it and then download an application form.
- Fill up an application form manually with all correct details.
- Attach copies of required documents with your form.
- Send it to registered address before a final date.
- Final date to submit an application form: 9th February 2017
Official Website: opepa.in
If you have any questions in your mind relating to OPEPA Application Form 2017 then please write us in a comment box provided below.