ONGC Recruitment 2016 updated with 417 vacancies in AEE post kindly fill online application form at ongcindia.com official website of it.
ONGC Graduate Trainees Notification 2016: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited has recently made announcement for post of AEE Chemist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer Geologist & various others. Application form is available online on its website i.e. www.ongcindia.com so aspirants who has completed their studies can register themselves for this post. They are in need of round about 417 candidate so kindly apply it on or before 10th August, 2016 if interested.
On 14th August, 1956 Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited was established which is multinational oil and gas company. Its headquarter is located at Dehradun, Uttarakhand which is also one of Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) company of Government of India. They are working with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas producing around 69% of India’s crude oil and around 62% of its natural gas. Currently they are looking for total 417 employees in AEE posts so if interested apply for it before its due date.
ONGC AEE Engineering Jobs 2016: Before you start filling online application form double verify all essential details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc. on its site. Otherwise they will reject your application form if you don’t fulfill all details which are being mentioned by them. Those who were looking for latest govt. jobs in 2016 it has proved to be golden opportunity for them because getting chance to take part in recruitment process of ONGC is itself a big chance.
ONGC Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Job Role: AEE
Total number of Vacancies: 417
Post wise Vacancies:
- AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical :- 07
- AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum :- 04
- AEE (Civil):- 15 Posts.
- AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical:- 33
- AEE (Drilling)- Petroleum:- 04
- AEE (Electrical) :- 31
- AEE (Electronics) :- 17
- AEE (Instrumentation) :- 14
- AEE (Mechanical) :- 52
- AEE (Production)- Mechanical:- 13
- AEE (Production)- Petroleum:- 09
- AEE (Production) – Chemical:- 53
- AEE (Reservoir) :- 16
- Chemist:- 30
- Geologist:- 34
- Geophysicist (Surface) :- 29
- Geophysicist (Wells) :- 22
- Materials Management Office:- 23
- Programming Officer:- 05
- Transport Officer:- 06
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Govt. Job
- Those who have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation from well recognized university are eligible to apply for this post.
- Interested candidate who are going to take part in recruitment process their age limit should be in between 18 years to 30 years.
- Based on marks obtained in GATE 2016 & performance in personal interview then final selection will be done.
- In GATE marks obtained should be 60, interview 15 marks & in Academic qualification 25 marks.
- Kindly refer to its official notification.
- Refer to its official notification to know details about salary scale.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process will start from 28th July, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form is 10th August, 2016.
Process to Apply for ONGC Chemist Online Application Form 2016:
Interested aspirant has to fill online application form by referring to its official notification published on its official website. It has been published in the form of ONGC Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2016, by this you can easily find the advertisement. Make sure that after submitting filled application form take hard copy of it so that it will be helpful in future purpose.
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Having willingness to get more information about ONGC Recruitment 2016 then you can get it from here so stay tuned to our website.