Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 notification is issued for 3162 vacancies of apprentice post, fill up an online application form @ rrcnr.org.
Northern Railway Apprentices Jobs Notification 2018: Good news for everyone who is interested in railway jobs, Northern Railway department has issued a fresh recruitment notification and invited applicants to apply online on their official website. They have released total 3162 vacancies of apprentice post, guys numbers of vacancies is bigger so do not think muck in applying if you perform well in its selection rounds then you may get selected for a job. An online application process is starting from 28th December 2017 and the last date to submit an online application form is 27th January 2018, after that they will disable the online application form. For an online application process, aspirants have to visit an official website of the department that is rrcnr.org.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018
|Northern Railway department|
|Application Starting date||28/12/2017|
|Application Ending date||27/1/2018|
|Examination date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||27/1/2018|
|Pay Scale||refer notification|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||North India|
|Educational Qualification||10th class pass|
|Age Limit||15 to 24 years|
If you are looking forward to applying for this notification then you must have completed 10th class education and an ITI certificate course in a relevant field. Required education must be completed by any recognised educational board or an institution. A minimum age limit for all applicants is 15 years and a maximum age limit is 24 years for general category aspirants while those who are from reserved category will get an age relaxation on upper age limit as per government rules & regulations. At the time of applying online, people who are applying in a general & OBC category will have to pay an application fee of RS. 100 while all others are exempted from paying an application fee.
Northern Railway Vacancy 2018
To select candidates for a job, a department will conduct various selection rounds after completion of a registration process. For selection, they will conduct screening test, scrutiny, and physical fitness test. Those who perform extremely well in all selection rounds will have higher chances of getting selected for a job. Once the selection is done, those who get selected will get a very attractive pay scale from the company.
Northern Railway Online Application Form 2018
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
We hope everyone is satisfied with the information given on this page, and if still those who have any queries relating to Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 they can write their queries in a bellow given comment box, anyone from our team will revert back to you as soon as possible.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 notification is issued for 4690 vacancies of various posts, download application @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway Recruitment 2017 apply online: Good news for all retired railway employees, if you are fit enough to work then here is an opportunity for you. Northern Railway has announced current railway vacancy for 4690 vacancies of Senior Section Engineer/ P.Way, Junior Engineer/P.Way, Welder, Blacksmith, and Trackman post. RRB vacancy 2017-18 notification is only for civil engineer cadre retired employees, others cannot apply to this. Applications are invited through an offline mode, so first of all aspirants have to download an application form from its website that is nr.indianrailways.gov.in and then it should be submitted to a registered address on or before the last date. A registration process is starting from 29th September 2017 and the last date to submit an application form is 28th October 2017. Below we have given complete details about this notification, so first of all candidates should check all before applying.
Northern Trackman Railway Recruitment 2018
|Application Starting date||29/09/2017|
|Application Ending date||28/10/2017|
|Medical test date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||–|
|Pay Scale||Daily Remuneration|
|Job Type||Railway Job|
|Selection Process||Medical Fitness Test|
Northern Railway is one of the zones of Indian Railway and its headquarter is in New Delhi which also serves as nation’s capital. It was established on 14th April 1952 almost 65 years ago, it has in total 8 workshops across Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, and Haryana state. Every year, this zone issues upcoming vacancy in railway group d to hire efficient candidates for various posts, people are really excited to work with Indian Railway because of the good pay scale and various other perks.
Recently they have released a new notification, it is just for retired civil cadre employees, if you are fit enough to work and if you match with its eligibility criteria then you apply before they stop accepting an application. We have given complete details in this article, we hope that will help applicants to know whether they are eligible to apply or not. We have also provided complete procedure regarding how to apply for this vacancy. Please stay in touch with this website for latest jobs in railway we will update here as soon as new recruitment is issued.
Northern Railway JE Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit|
|Trackman||4434||max. 62 years|
|SSE/P.Way||127||max. 62 years|
|JE/P.Way||62||max 62 years|
|Blacksmith||33||max 62 years|
|Welder||34||max 62 years|
- Those who are retired railway employees from civil engineering cadre and who are fit to work is eligible to apply for any of the available posts.
- Selected candidates will be given daily remuneration as per mentioned below.
|Employment News of the day||Free Job Alert|
|Sarkari Naukri||Railway Jobs|
Period of Engagement
- Currently, they have given a period of engagement till 14th September 2018, it may extend further if they require.
- An organization may discharge you immediately once they get a suitable replacement.
- An applicant’s age should not exceed 62 years of age if you are fit enough to work but your age is more than 62 years then you won’t be able to apply.
Northern Railway 4690 Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- For a selection of candidates for all available posts, they will conduct medical fitness test after completion of registration process.
- Candidates will be given daily allowance as per mentioned below.
|Candidates retired shall be follows posts can apply||Entitled for daily allowance per day||Remark|
|5200-20200||1800||300||the daily allowance will be calculated on basis of actual working days in office|
Steps to fill up Northern Railway Application Form 2018
- Visit an official website of Northern Railway Zone that is mentioned on this page, so just copy and paste it.
- Now you have to search for a link to apply for available vacancies of Northern Railway Recruitment 2018.
- After finding a proper link, click on it to proceed further.
- A notification will open on your screen, first read all details given on it.
- Now click on apply button and an application form will appear on your screen.
- Download an application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill up all details manually asked in an application form and then attach copies of required documents to it.
- After that send your application to below given address, make sure it must be submitted on or before the last date.
The SPO/Engg./ Northern Railway,
HQ office, Baroda House,
New Delhi. (No. 754-E/Re-engagement/Misc/EIIBI).
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Please feel free to write us if you have any queries regarding Northern Railway Recruitment 2018, we will answer back to solve your queries as soon as possible. It is a lifetime opportunity for all retired candidates who are willing to work, please grab this opportunity by applying. Do share this information with near and dear ones if they are in search of a work.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 notification updated for Goods Guard post with 270 vacancies apply online application form at rrcnr.org site.
Northern Railway Goods Guard Notification 2017: Hello everyone, are you unemployed or looking for a job change? Then you might be happy to know that Northern Railway has published employment news. They have planned out to hire total 270 employees for Goods Guard & ASM job profile. So, who so ever is interested into it can log on to www.rrcnr.org site as a deadline to apply for it is 20th January 2017. For more information related to its eligibility criteria, you may stay tuned to our site on regular basis.
Railways are a heart of Indian people especially for metro cities without it they can’t even imagine passing a single day. As one of the largest organization is Railways in India & it is being divided into region wise for smooth functioning. Here we will be discussing Northern Railway Department which was established in the year 1952 whose headquarters are located in Delhi. Recently they have advertised job notification for Goods Guard & ASM post so those who are interested can apply for it.
In order to be a part of Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 process, there are various eligibility criteria which every interested aspirant has to follow. To make yourself aware about it below we have given detailed description about it where as you can also refer to its official notification posted by them. It is not everyone’s cup of tea to get selected into Railway Department appellants has to undergo through various selection rounds for it.
RRC NR GDCE Exam Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Organization||Northern Railway Department|
|Job Role||Goods Guard & ASM|
|Job Location||Northern Region|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
Northern Railway ASM Vacancies 2017
- For post of Goods Guard & ASM aspirants must have completed their Degree only then they can apply for current job notification.
- Interested candidates age should be less than 42 years.
- Reserved category aspirants will get age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for PH candidates.
- Registered appellants has to undergo through written exam, aptitude test, Document Verification followed by Medical Exam.
- Examination fee is exempted for current job notification.
- Appointed aspirants will get attractive salary scale of 5, 200 to Rs. 20, 200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2, 800/- as per government norms.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for registration process is 21st December 2016.
- The due date for submission of online application form is 20th January 2017.
Steps to Apply for RRC Delhi Goods Guard Online Form 2018
- Those aspirants who are seeking for employment refer to above mentioned official link.
- From home page, you would be able to click on Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 notification posted by organization.
- Refer to its official notification.
- If you fit well into eligibility criteria then start filling an online application form.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download it & keep it with you for future purpose.
All latest updates of Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 will be posted here so make sure that you refer to our website on regular basis.