NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 notification is out now for 453 vacancies of apprentice post, download an application form from nlcindia.com.
NLC Apprentice Notification 2017: A new recruitment is in your way, this time it is issued by the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. Read this article for details relating to its eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, application fees etc. There are total numbers of 453 vacancies available for apprentice post in the various field, candidates are requested to apply according to their interest and eligibility. If you are interested in govt jobs then check all details and apply on or before the final date of submitting an application. To download an application form, aspirants have to visit an official website of the company that is nlcindia.com. They will start accepting an application form for NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 from 28th September 2017 and the last date to submit it 7th October 2017 and it must be submitted at the company’s registered address which is given at the end of this article.
NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1 NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.1 NCL Apprentice Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 www.nlcindia.com Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- 1.3 Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 Age Limits
- 1.4 NLC Apprentice Jobs 2017 Selection Process
- 1.5 NLC Apprentice Admit Card 2017
- 1.6 NLC Apprentice Result 2017
- 1.7 Steps to fill up NLC Apprentice Application Form 2017
|Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Application Starting date||28/09/2017|
|Application Ending date||07/10/2017|
|Examination date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||–|
|Job Type||Central govt job|
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited is also mentioned as NLCIL or NLC India Limited it is central government of India owned company based in Tamilnadu state. It is founded in the year 1956 by the then government of India. It was awarded Navratna status from a government and it is also listed on both stock exchange of India. The main businesses of this company are lignite mining, thermal power generation, solar energy generation, wind power generation, and coal mining.
NCL Apprentice Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
There are already more than 15000 people working in this company according to reports of the year 2016 and recently they have issued a new notification to recruit 453 vacancies apprentice post and invited candidates to apply offline on or before the last date of submitting an application. We urge everyone to check all details of NLC Apprentice Vacancy 2017 before applying because if you won’t be able to match with its eligibility criteria then it will waste of time and money. It is an opportunity for all those who are looking for government jobs after 12th.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Apprentice||453||minimum 14 years||12th class + ITI certificate course|
www.nlcindia.com Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- Applicants must have completed 12th class education with Biology subject from any recognized educational board.
- Apart from this, aspirants should have completed ITI certificate course in their relevant trade from any recognized institution.
- Those who could not match with this criterion will not be able to apply.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 Age Limits
- Those who have completed 14 years of age as on 1st April 2017 is eligible to apply for this post.
- They have not mentioned maximum age limit but you can get it from an official notification by clicking on a link available below.
- Reserved category will get age relaxation on upper age limit as per government rules and regulations.
NLC Apprentice Jobs 2017 Selection Process
- After finishing the registration process, they will conduct two selection rounds that are written test and a personal interview.
- To prepare for a written test, aspirants can download syllabus and an exam pattern from an official website.
- Both selection rounds are knockout rounds, so if you fail in a written test then you will not be allowed to appear in a personal interview.
NLC Apprentice Admit Card 2017
To appear for its selection rounds, candidates have to download an admit card from an official website. It is also known by two other names that are call letter and hall ticket but it is the same document. In an admit card, all important details of an applicant are given like name, address, application number, photo, signature, exam center address & number, etc. This works as an ID proof to enter the examination hall and without this, anyone will be not allowed to enter it. Along with it, we also recommend carrying any other government ID proof like pan card, passport, election card etc. for a safe side.
NLC Apprentice Result 2017
After completing each selection round, a company will declare the result of candidates along with merit list and cut off marks. We will update here all details of a result and to check it one needs to visit an official website of the company. To know whether you are eligible to appear for next round or not, you have to download a merit list and check your name in it. If your name is on a merit list then you are qualified and you will be called for next round. Qualified candidates will be notified by email or a phone call or a message regarding dates and venue of next round.
Steps to fill up NLC Apprentice Application Form 2017
- Open an official website of the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, which is already mentioned on this page.
- Now on its home page, find a suitable link to apply for current vacancies of NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
- Click on that link and a notification will open on your screen.
- Check details given in a notification and then click on apply button.
- You will see an application form on your screen; fill up all necessary details which are asked in a form.
- After you fill up all details, recheck each column and then click on submit button to proceed further.
- Before submitting you have upload required documents and pay application fees if it is required.
- Once you click on a submit button, you will receive a confirmation message on a screen.
- Download and take a printout of your filed application form for reference purpose.
|Some Important Links|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
After reading this article, if you are eligible to apply then you must apply and those who have any queries relating to NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 can write us in a comment box below. Please share this page on various social media website by clicking on its button from this screen so that your near and dear ones will get to know about this recruitment.