NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2017 notification is out now for 123 vacancies of assistant professor post, download application @ nitjsr.ac.in.
nit recruitment assistant professor 2017: National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur has issued a nit Jamshedpur adhoc faculty recruitment 2017 notification for 123 vacancies of assistant professor post. Those who are interested and eligible for teaching jobs should grab this opportunity by applying to it. Applications are invited through an offline mode, so first of all candidates have to download an application from an official website and then it must be submitted to the registered address on or before the last date. Application forms for faculty recruitment in nit 2017 are available for download from 3rd October 2017 and the last date to submit it is 24th November 2017. To submit an application, we have mentioned below an official address so check and submit there. To download an application form, aspirants have to visit an official website that is nitjsr.ac.in.
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2017
|National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur|
|Application Starting date||03/10/2017|
|Application Ending date||24/11/2017|
|Interview date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||24/11/2017|
|Application Fees||RS. 1500|
|Pay Scale||RS. 15600 to 39100 + Grade pay Rs. 6000|
|Job Type||Indian govt Job|
|Selection Process||Walk-In Interview|
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur is a University located in Jamshedpur city of Jharkhand state. It was formed as Regional Institute of technology in the year 1960 and later it was upgraded to National Institute of Technology on 27th December 2002. There are total 31 NITs in the country and it is one of it. All NITs in the country are managed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It has an urban campus spread across 350 acres of land. This University offers graduation and post-graduation programme in the various engineering fields.
According to their requirement of faculty, they issue nit Jamshedpur faculty recruitment 2017 notification and after completing its registration process, they conduct various selection rounds to select best ones for a job. Aspirants who are looking forward to applying for this job, then before that you should check all necessary details which are given below.
NIT Jamshedpur Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professor||123||maximum 60 years||Graduation or Post-Graduation|
- Applicants should have completed graduation or post-graduation in relevant field from any recognized University or an educational institution.
- To check subject wise educational requirement, please click on a download notification link, given at the end of this article.
|Jobs in Central government||Job alert 2017|
|graduation jobs||Weekly employment news|
- Applicant’s maximum age should not exceed 60 years age, but those who are from reserved category will get age relaxation as per government rules and regulations.
NIT Jamshedpur Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- Once they complete a registration process, first they will shortlist few candidates according to their academic score and after that, they will call them for an interview round.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email or a phone call regarding venue, time and date of nit Jamshedpur walk in interview 2017.
- General and OBC category applicants have to pay an application fee of RS. 1500.
- No fees for SC/ST and PWD categories.
- Application fees must be paid through demand draft and it should be prepared in the favor of Director, NIT Jamshedpur payable at Jamshedpur.
- Once the selection is done, selected candidates will be given a pay scale of RS. 15600 to 39100 with an additional grade of RS. 6000.
Process to Fill up NIT Jamshedpur Application Form 2017
- Applicants have to open an official website of National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur.
- After opening that website, one should look for a proper link of a NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2017 above mentioned post.
- By clicking on that link, a notification will open on your screen, so first read all details given on it.
- After that, click on apply button and download the application form.
- Now take a printout of it and start filling up manually by feeding all correct details.
- Attach copies of the required document with your application and then send it to official address.
- For your reference purpose only, you can keep a printout of your filled application form.
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur,
|Some Important Links|
|Download Application form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Keep visiting this website to check latest recruitments in India, readers can subscribe this website by clicking on a bell icon to receive a notification of new notification. Those who have any queries relating to NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2017 can write us in a comment box available below, anyone from our team will revert back as soon as possible.