NHM UP Recruitment 2017 notification disclosed for Staff Nurse & Lab Technician post with 4688 vacancies apply online application form @upnrhm.gov.in.
NHM UP Notification 2017: National Rural Health Mission has brought good news for all job fighters so here is the entire description for you about current week’s employment news. A job notification has been announced through www.upnrhm.gov.in site for posts such as Staff Nurse & Lab Technician etc. post with 4688 total number of vacancies which is in large scale. The organization has already started accepting application forms from 24th July 2017 & their closing date is 14th August 2017.
NHM UP Recruitment 2017
In this article, the reader will get complete details about current job notification so those who are going to register themselves have not to search out to other sites about it. People who are living in Uttar Pradesh this is a golden opportunity for them as they should not miss out this chance as vacancies is also in large scale. So people are having expectations of getting themselves selected which can surely happen if their performance in the entire selection process will be up to mark.
Along with this job announcement, there is one notification attest to it which gives complete details about eligibility criteria. They are such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay band etc. so if you are able to fulfill all above-mentioned details only then you should proceed towards submission of application form. Among all of these education & age factor is one of the most important criteria should be focused on.
NHM UP Jobs 2017
According to notification aspirants must be having Certified diploma in Nursing/Midwife by any recognized institute approved by Nursing/Midwife Council of State/GoI Registration from State Nursing /Midwife Council for ANM post. For Staff Nurse 3 Year 06 Month Certified diploma in General Nursing or BSc Nursing from a well-recognized university. Talking about PRO Assistant post then they must be having Graduate Degree/Diploma in Psychology/Social work/Anthropology/Human Development/Business.
There might be many contenders who might not be able to fulfill above-mentioned criteria which is given here then no need to get sad about it. You can search out for other job publications done by several other organizations from our website so look out at that carefully. The application fee for NHM UP Recruitment 2017 process is Rs. 100/- for General category & Rs. 50/- for reserved category appellants which should be paid through the online payment gateway.
|Institute Name:||National Rural Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Web Page:||www.upnrhm.gov.in|
|Job Act:||ANM, Staff Nurse, PRO, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant|
|Total number of vacant seats:||4688|
|Post wise vacant seats:||
|Job Area:||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Class:||State Govt. Job|
|Starting date of registration process:||24th July, 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||14th August, 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
NHM UP Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For ANM post appellant should be having Certified diploma in Nursing/Midwife by any recognized institute approved by Nursing/Midwife Council of State/GoI Registration from State Nursing /Midwife Council.
- For post of Staff Nurse minimum education of contender must be completion of 3 Year 06 Month Certified diploma in General Nursing or BSc Nursing by any recognized Institute approved by Nursing Council of the State/GoI. Registration from State Nursing Council.
- For PRO Position candidates must be possessing Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Psychology/Social work/Anthropology/Human Development/Business Administration/Public Health or equivalent from university/institute.
- For Lab Technician post interested appellant must have completed their Intermediate and Diploma or certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- For Lab Attendants post 10th passed candidate will be considered eligible for it.
- Appellants who are going to be a part of current recruitment process their age should be in between of 18 years to 40 years to know about age relaxation going to provide for the reserved category then kindly refer to its official notification.
Procedure for Selection:
- Conducting authority will make judgement of 4688 contenders based on aspirant’s performance in written test & practical exam.
- Candidates who are falling under General category they have to make payment of Rs. 100/- as application fee whereas for Reserved category it is Rs. 50/-.
- For the post of ANM appointed candidate will get Rs. 10, 395/- to Rs. 12, 128/- on monthly basis.
- For the post of Staff Nurse Rs. 18, 150/- to Rs. 20. 013/- on monthly basis.
- The organization will pay Rs. 20, 000/- per month to PRO position contender.
- Appellants who will get selected as Lab Technician post their monthly salary will be Rs. 11, 000/- to Rs. 18, 000/-.
- For Lab Attendant post their pay scale is going to be Rs. 8, 000.
Procedure to apply for NHM UP Online Application Form 2017
- Initially, aspirants have to visit the official website of National Rural Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh.
- Once you have landed on its home page check out for latest job announcement by them.
- Download its NHM UP Recruitment 2017 notification consisting of details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, salary scale etc.
- If you are able to match all qualities mentioned above then without wasting much time start your online form filling process ensuring that entered details is inputted correctly.
- Pay your application fee depending on which category you belong to.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download your application form.
- Take a hard copy of that & keep it with you for future use.
NHM UP Notification = Download Here
NHM Jobs = Apply Online
Official Website: www.upnrhm.gov.in
For more details of NHM UP Recruitment 2017 such as Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Answer Key, Merit List, Result etc. keep visiting our website on regular basis.