NCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 notification disclosed for mentioned post on ncert.nic.in, 240 seats get application form from cited URL.
NCERT Assistant Professor Notification 2017: National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT), New Delhi has bring most awaited news for all contenders who were eagerly looking for current month’s employment news. Conducting authority is ready to hire appellants in Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor job posts with 240 empty seats. Official notification has been declared through www.ncert.nic.in website consisting completed details about it & due date for registration process is 18th August 2017.
NCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
There might be many aspirants who must be dreaming of doing the job in Teaching field so here is the right opportunity for you all. To do a job as Professor is not at all everyone’s cup of tea because there are certain qualities required they are such as the ability to handle entire class, must be having convincing power, also they should be able to answer questions asked by students. As future of their students are in hands of teacher so the organization has to choose the best contender for it.
NCERT Assistant Professor Jobs 2017
The organization has started accepting application forms from past many days as their mode is offline so the interested user has to post it to authorized address which is mentioned at end of article. According to the official announcement, very few days are left for registering yourself so without wasting much time kindly grab this chance. As a total number of seats is on very limited scale i.e. 240 so conducting authority will make the final decision based on performance in the personal interview round.
As soon as registration process will get complete organization will publish materials related to selection process such as Exam Syllabus, Previous Year Papers & Exam Pattern. It will help contenders to perform better so that no one can take their seat, all enrolled user will be notified for upcoming publication through their registered mobile number. Intender has to make sure that their age should not exceed more than 65 years according to the official announcement.
Those who are very much eager to register themselves first of all make sure that they are possessing M.Ed /M.A. in education / Marketing Management/Security/ Defense Science/Food Technology/Agriculture and PG in Science (Physics/Chemistry /Botany /Zoology) / M.A in Education / M.Tech./Master in Fine Arts / Journalism /Mass Communication from govt. Authorized University. Other eligibility criteria are age limit, selection process, application fee etc.
NCERT Assistant Professor Opening 2017
Institute Name: National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT)
Official Web Page: www.ncert.nic.in
Job Act: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor
Total number of vacant seats: 240
Post wise vacant seats:
- Professor:- 36
- Assistant Professor:- 133
- Associate Professor:- 71
Job Area: New Delhi
Job Class: Govt. Job
Starting date of registration process: Already started
Final date of registration process: 18th August 2017
Mode of application process: Offline
NCERT Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- In order to be a part of NCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 process least education required is completion of M.Ed /M.A. in education / Marketing Management/Security/ Defense Science/Food Technology/Agriculture and PG in Science (Physics/Chemistry /Botany /Zoology) / M.A in Education / M.Tech./Master in Fine Arts / Journalism /Mass Communication from well-recognized university.
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 65 years according to norms of organization for reserved category aspirants they will get the upper age limit relaxation.
Procedure for Selection:
- Direct personal interview round will be organized those who will perform according to expectations of recruitment panel their selection will be done.
- While submitting application form contender has to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee in form of Demand Draft favoring Secretary, NCERT payable at State Bank of India, NCERT Branch, New Delhi-110016.
Salary Scale: Below given information is post wise pay scale which is as follows:
- For the post of Professor selected candidate will get Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- on monthly basis along with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-.
- For the post of Associate Professor selected appellant will get Associate Professor Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- on monthly basis along with Grade Pay of Rs. 9,000/-.
- For the post of Assistant Professor selected contender will get Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- on monthly basis along with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/-.
How to apply for NCERT Assistant Professor Application Form 2017?
If you have read entire article & interested enough to register yourself for NCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 process then first action you have to do is type correct URL of National Council of Educational Research & Training. After referring into its home page take a look at recent publication made by them click on job notification link of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor post. Carefully review complete details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale etc. If you are able to fulfill entire above-mentioned criteria then proceed towards form filling process. As a mode of the registration process is offline so it is advisable to download application form first. After then start filling it manually & ensure that any spelling mistake does not occur, make payment of application fee, attach all other mentioned documents in hard copy. Once all above-mentioned procedure is completed then post it to authorized address of organization which is mentioned below.
- Section Officer, Recruitment-I Section, Room No. 12, 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110016
NCERT Assistant Professor Job Notification = Click Here
Application Form = Click Here
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
We would be happy to hear from you so if you have read the entire article of NCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 & want to share your feedback then kindly proceed ahead.