Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017 notification is announced for 128 vacancies of various posts, download application @ murshidabad.gov.in.
Murshidabad District Openings 2017: if you are from West Bengal state and looking for latest govt jobs then read this article to know details of a new recruitment issued by the Murshidabad district. A notification is released for 128 vacancies for various posts like Sahayak, executive trainee, data entry operator, secretary, and Nirman sahayak posts. Those who are interested and looking forward to applying for this post should read this article and know all eligibility details. Applications are invited for Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017 through offline mode so that first of all applicants have to download an application form from an official website and then submit it to registered address which is given below. A registration process is starting from 25rd September 2017 and the last date to submit an application is 22nd October 2017, after that date they will not accept any single application.
Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017 Application Form
|Application Starting date||25/09/2017|
|Application Ending date||22/10/2017|
|Examination date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||–|
|Job Type||West Bengal govt job|
|Job Location||Murshdabad District|
Murshidabad District Job Advertisement 2017
Murshidabad district is in West Bengal state and it is located on a bank of river Ganges. It has a total area of more than 5000 square kilometers and it has a population density of 1334 per square kilometer. There are more than 7 million people living in this district of which more than 70% are in a rural area while remaining in urban areas. It has a literacy rate of 66.59% and sex ration of 958 which is quite good compared to other districts in the country.
Whenever there is any requirement of recruiting new staff in district’s government offices, they issue employment news so that those who are interested and eligible can apply to it. Recently they have released a notification for 128 vacancies of various posts. Readers will get complete details of Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017 from below, so we suggest everyone that please go through all details and then apply if you find yourself eligible for any of the post.
Murshidabad District Vacancies 2017
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Executive Assistant||29||18 to 40 years||Graduation or Diploma in relevant field|
|Nirman Sahayak||17||18 to 40 years||Diploma in civil engineering|
|Secretary||33||18 to 40 years||12th class education|
|Sahayak||46||18 to 40 years||10th class education|
|Data Entry Operator||2||18 to 40 years||10th class education|
Murshidabad District Notification 2017 Eligibility Details
Below we have given complete eligibility details for each post; guys check what the educational requirements for your desired post are and then apply accordingly. This is very good opportunity for all those who are looking for graduation government jobs and diploma government jobs in the state. Also, check what the age limits are and find out whether you fit in that limits or not.
- Educational recruitment will differ from post to post but those who have completed 12th class education or graduation or diploma in relevant field is eligible to apply for any of the available posts.
- Required education must be completed from any recognized educational Board or University or an education institution otherwise your application may be rejected.
- A minimum age limit for all candidates is 18 years while a maximum age limit is 40 years for general category applicants.
- Reserved category applicants will get age relaxation of 3 to 5 years on upper age limit as per state government rules and regulations.
murshidabad.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Once they finish a registration process on a scheduled date, they will conduct two selection rounds to select best and efficient candidates for a job.
- For each post, they will conduct written test and a personal interview and on basis of candidate’s performance in both rounds, they will select aspirants for a job.
District Level Selection Committee Murshidabad Jobs 2017 Pay Scale
- Executive Assistant post: selected ones will be given pay scale of RS. 7100 to 37600 with an additional grade pay of RS. 3600.
- Nirman Sahayak post: those who get selected for this post will get a pay scale of RS. 9000 to 40500 with an additional grade pay of RS. 4400.
- Secretary post: for this post, candidates will get a pay scale of RS. 5400 to 25200 with an additional grade pay of RS. 2600.
- Sahayak post: selected candidates will get the pay scale of RS. 5400 to 25200 with an additional grade pay of RS. 2300.
- Data Entry Operator Post: those who selected for this post will get a pay scale of RS. 5400 to 25200 with an additional grade pay of RS. 2600.
Steps to fill up District Level Selection Committee Murshidabad District Application Form 2017
- Aspirants have to log into an official website of the Murshidabad district which is available on this page.
- Now on that website, you have to find a proper link to apply for Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017.
- After that click on that link and wait for a new page to load.
- Now on a new page, notification will open on your screen so first read all details given on it.
- After that click on apply button and download an application form.
- Take a printout of an application form and fill all details manually in it.
- Recheck all details you have feed in an application form.
- Attach copies of required documents with an application form.
- Affix photograph as per the instruction.
- Send your application form to a registered address.
- To refer an application in future, we recommend keeping its copy with you.
Murshidabad District Admit Card 2017
It is mandatory for all applicants that for each selection round they have to download an admit card form an official website of the district. Admit card consists of all important details of an applicant and it works as an entry ticket to enter the examination hall to attempt an exam. Authority at the exam centre may stop you to enter the premises if you do not have an admit card, so guys please do not forget to carry it with you. This will be available for download only before 10 to 15 days of an exam.
Murshidabad District Syllabus 2017
To prepare for a written exam, aspirants must download an official syllabus and exam pattern from its main website. You will find many study material or books in the market we suggest that you should compare that material with an official syllabus before you start preparing from that. Along with a syllabus, people will also find previous year papers which will help you to figure out what types of questions are asked in an exam.
Murshidabad District Cut off list 2017
After finishing a written examination for Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017, aspirants will find cut-off list of previous years and this year’s expected cut off list. In that list, they have given minimum marks criteria to qualify for this round and those marks will be given according to a category. Aspirants should check that list and find out how much marks they have to score to qualify in this exam.
Murshidabad District Result 2017
The result will be announced within 1 or 2 months after completion of an exam, it can be checked from an official website. To check a result, applicants have to feed some details like application number, date of birth etc. on its website. Along with result, they will release a merit list of selected candidates who will be called for a next selection round. If your name is on a merit list then you must appear for next and final selection round.
|Some Important Links|
|Download Application form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
This is the end of this article, hope we have covered all the necessary details which one need to know before applying. Still, those who have any questions in their mind regarding Murshidabad District Recruitment 2017 should write us in a comment box available below. Do subscribe this website by clicking on a bell icon available on the right side corner of your screen.