MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016 notification updated for Kar Sahayak post, 450 vacancies fill online application form via its portal mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Kar Sahayak Bharti Details: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently made announcement for post of Tax Assistant so job hunters of this state is very happy after hearing this Rojgar Samachar. Application form is available online on its website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in or www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in so aspirants who has completed their studies can register themselves for this post. They are in need of round about 450 employees if having willingness then apply it one or before 25th July, 2016.
We will have brief about Maharashtra Public Service Commission also known as MPSC in short form their headquarter is located at Maharashtra. It is being established to recruit candidate for Civil services who are having potential to serve their quality service. They are conducting recruitment process for mostly their state itself in various posts such as Assistant Director, Assistant Police Commissioner, Civil Judge, Accounting Service, Police Deputy Superintend etc.
Candidates who were exploring for latest govt. jobs in Maharashtra can participate in recruitment drive posted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. As organization is seeking for post of Tax Assistant if you fit well into eligibility criteria then why not to try your luck if you will get selected then you are having bright future ahead. If you don’t want to disqualify from registration process itself then kindly refer to necessary details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc. for this post.
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Job Role: Tax Assistant (Kar Sahayak)
Total number of Vacancies: 450
Job Location: Maharashtra
Job Category: State Government Job
Maharashtra MPSC Tax Asst Vacancies 2016
- Claimants who has completed their Graduation from well recognized university or its equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Marathi language & their typing speed should be 30 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English.
- Age criteria for this recruitment process is in between 18 years to 38 years.
- To get hired in MPSC then registered candidate has to undergo through few selection rounds with good score such as written exam & personal interview.
- Aspirant who falls under General category has to pay Rs. 373 application fee.
- Reserved category has to pay Rs. 273 as application fee.
- Application fee for Ex- Serviceman is Rs. 23/-
- Salary scale of selected aspirant will be Rs. 5, 200 to Rs. 20, 200 plus grade pay of Rs. 2400.
- Written exam will be of multiple choice questions.
- Time duration will be of 3 hours.
- Exam centers are Nagpur, Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Kolhapur, Dhule, Solapur, Akola, Amravati & Ratnagiri.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of online application form is 25th July, 2016.
Maharashtra PSC Assistant Online Application Form 2016
- Aspirant has to first of all visit its website.
- Click on link of application form from home page.
- It is advisable to refer to all details which are mentioned in official notification.
- Start filling details mentioned in application form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph & signature then click on Submit button.
- Save your filled application form by CTRL+S or can also directly take hardcopy from it by CTRL+P which will be helpful in future purpose.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
To get more details about MPSC tax assistant recruitment 2016 such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, merit list, result etc. then stay tuned to our website for all latest updates.