MPSC Civil Judge Mains Results 2016 will be updated in coming days have a look at mpsc.gov.in for your cut off marks/ merit list from cited URL.
Maharashtra PSC CJ Main Exam Results 2016: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has bring one of latest news for which applicants were waiting for. Those who were surfing to know their result for Judicial Magistrate & Civil Judge post may freeze their search now. Because this article has bring fruitful information related to it have a look at www.mpsc.gov.in. As total number of vacancies is 131 where huge number of aspirants have participated into it.
Do you want to know about Maharashtra Public Service Commission? Then here we have given short description about it. It is also known as MPSC in short form which is very well known organization for hiring of aspirants. They are working under control of State Government of Maharashtra having its own rules & regulations. Their head office is located at Mumbai which is capital city of Maharashtra.
MPSC Civil Judge Mains Results 2016
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Job Role: Judicial Magistrate & Civil Judge
Total number of Vacancies: 131
Job Location: Maharashtra
Job Category: Government Job
Category: Result/ Merit List/ Cut off Marks
Exam Date: 9th October, 2016
Examination Name: MPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam 2016
MPSC Judicial Magistrate Mains Exam Cut Off Marks: Exam has recently conducted on 9th October, 2016 where vast number of eligible candidates has appeared for it. Aspirants who had qualified prelims exam only they were allow to sit in mains exam. Its prelims exam was held on 5th June, 2016 after result declaration of it these test was commenced. After score card of mains exam will be done appellants who will clear this round have to appear for personal interview round.
MPSC CJ Exam Merit List 2016: As number of vacancies is on very limited seats so very tough competition is going on amongst all applicants. Mains exam consisted of multiple choice questions (MCQs) with time duration of 2 hours having total 100 marks allotted for it. Code of Criminal Procedure, Civil Procedure Code, Evidence Act, Transfer of Property Act, Specific Relief Act, Limitation Act, Indian Penal Code, the Constitution of India, etc. topics were covered in mains exam.
Steps to avail your MPSC Judicial Magistrate Mains Exam Results 2016
- It is mandatory that each & every appeared aspirants has to visit its official website to know their result.
- From home page they would be able to search for its result link based on which exam they have appeared for.
- After finding relevant link of it, click on it.
- Enter details such as registration number/ hall ticket number & date of birth on given text box.
- After entering essential details which are asked by organization you will be redirected to another window.
- Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download it as direct link will be provided in PDF format.
- Take hard copy of it & appear for it further selection rounds if cleared this written exam.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Best wishes to all aspirants who are looking forward for their MPSC Civil Judge Mains Results 2016.