MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 notification declared for CJ post apply online application form at mponline.gov.in site for 94 vacancies total.
MPHC Civil Judge Notification 2017: Madhya Pradesh High Court has brought good news for all aspirants who are unemployed & seeking for a job so here is most awaited publication for all of them. The organization has posted current week’s employment news for Civil Judge job profile through its web portal www.mponline.gov.in. As a total number of vacant seats is on limited scale i.e. 94 so very tough competition will be there. Acceptance of application forms has already been started from 5th Aug 2017 as its due date is 5th September 2017.
MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
After completion of studies contenders who were seeking for latest govt. Jobs in Madhya Pradesh 2017 they must be very happy after referring to this article. Especially appellants who are living in MP are advisable to not miss this chance because rarely this kind of opportunity comes your way. But before getting registered yourself there are certain points to keep in mind which has to be taken care of only then the organization will accept your application form.
It is mandatory to go through eligibility criteria details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc. aspirant who is not able to fulfill above-mentioned information their registration form will be rejected. So in order to avoid this kind of situation make sure that reader has gone through up to date information only then they are advised to proceed further towards submission of application form.
MPHC Civil Judge Jobs 2017
Along with job announcement organization has attached its official notification check it carefully & get yourself registered before its closing date. Because once that date will be missed not a single registration form will be taken into consideration. As the very limited number of seats is there so conducting authority will select enrolled user depending on their performance in selection rounds. Once registration process will get accomplish higher authorities will publish it through the official website.
Below we have also provided step wise procedure for online submission of application form so those who are not having an idea about it are advised to follow it. The main reason behind providing detailed description is because there might be many contenders who must be registering themselves for the very first time. So they might not be having any idea about it so to reduce their tension & confusion regarding it every information is provided.
|Institute Name:||Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)|
|Official Web Page:||www.mponline.gov.in|
|Job Act:||Civil Judge (CJ)|
|Total number of vacant seats:||94|
|Job Area:||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Class:||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date of registration process:||5th August 2017|
|Final date of registration process:||5th September 2017|
|Mode of application process:||Online|
MPHC Civil Judge Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate who want to participate in MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 process they need to possess minimum education i.e. Bachelor’s Degree from well-recognized university scoring up to minimum qualifying marks only then their application form will be taken into consideration.
- Minimum age of appellants should be 21 years.
- Contenders upper age limit should not exceed more than 35 years.
- Reserved category contenders will age upper age limit relaxation according to norms of the organization to know details about it kindly go through official notification.
Procedure for Selection:
- Entire successfully registered candidate will have to appear for written test if they will qualify that round then they will be move forwarded to next selection process i.e. personal interview round after the conducting authority will judge their overall performance based on it final merit list will be prepared to disclose names of selected appellants.
- General category appellants have to make payment of Rs. 1000/- as application fee while contender falling into reserved category aspirants has to pay Rs. 800/- through online payment gateway i.e. through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
- Aspirants who will be selected conducting authority will pay them Rs. 27,700/- to Rs.44,770/- on monthly basis with extra grade pay allowances.
How to apply for MPHC Civil Judge Application Form 2017?
Once you have completely read MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 article & if interested enough to participate into it then firstly make yourself available into the official website of the organization i.e. Madhya Pradesh High Court. After referring to its home page check out latest publication made by them & click accordingly into that link. Go through complete details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay band etc. if you are able to fulfill its eligibility criteria then start your online form filling process. Carefully enter each & every detail, make payment of application fee if falling under general category. Upload all documents in scanned copies which is mentioned in official notification & then click on ‘Submit’ button, take a hard copy of it for future purpose.
MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification = Click Here
Application Form = Click Here
Official Website: www.mponline.gov.in
Candidates can also share our article i.e. MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 through various social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc. so let their friends or family members come to know about recently announced job notification. Once registration process will get complete conducting authority will schedule selection process where every appointed user will get a chance to appear for.