MMRC Recruitment 2017 notification is announced for 206 vacancies of various posts, fill an online application form @ metrorailnagpur.com.
mmrcl recruitment 2017: Good news for all Maharashtra Job seekers who are looking for government jobs in the state, a new recruitment is issued by the Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited. In an official notification, there are 206 vacancies available for station engineer, junior engineer and technician posts. Those who are interested have to fill up an online application form on the main site of a corporation. An online registration process is starting from 10th October 2017 and the last date to submit an application is 9th November 2017. After the last date, they will disable the registration link so guys if you are really interested and eligible for the post then you must apply on or before the final date. To apply online, please visit an official web portal that is metrorailnagpur.com.
MMRC Recruitment 2017
|Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Application Starting date||10/10/2017|
|Application Ending date||09/11/2017|
|Examination date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||09/11/2017|
|Job Type||Government Job|
Let us have some information about the recruiting company that is Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited. This is a joint venture of the central government of India and Maharashtra state government and it’s headquartered is in Nagpur city of Maharashtra state. It manages Nagpur Metro and Pune Metro which is under construction and they will start its service soon. They have started the recruitment process for some of the vacancies so guys, here are the details you should know before applying to it.
A new recruitment is issued for 206 vacancies for various posts, aspirants can check its eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit etc. and then follow simple steps given below to register you. Currently, the job location will be Nagpur city, and it will be the Maharashtra state government job. Applying to MMRC Recruitment 2017 will not get you a job, applicants have to prepare really very hard for its selection rounds to get selected for a job, so guys prepare very well soon after registering.
MMRC Station Controller Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Station Controller||62||18 to 28 years||RS. 13500 to 25520|
|Station Engineer||10||18 to 28 years||RS. 16000 to 30770|
|Junior Engineer||43||18 to 28 years||RS. 13500 to 25520|
|Technician||91||18 to 25 years||RS. 8000 to 14140|
Candidates should match with its eligibility criteria to apply to this notification, if you won’t match with its any of the eligibility details then your application will be rejected. We always say to our readers that, before you jump to an online application process, you should carefully read all details. We have given complete details below, please check it and find out whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Those who are willing to apply should have completed Bachelor in Engineering or Diploma in relevant field from any recognized University or educational institution.
- If you have minimum required educational qualification then you must grab this wonderful opportunity.
|Government Jobs in Maharashtra||Jobs for Engineers|
|Government Diploma Jobs||Sarkari Jobs|
- For Junior Engineer & Station Engineer posts, a minimum age limit is 18 years and a maximum age limit is 28 years.
- For Technician post, a minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Those who are from reserved category will get age relaxation on upper age limit as per government rules and regulations.
MMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- For a selection of best & efficient candidates for a job, a corporation will conduct two selection rounds that are written test and a personal interview.
- Selection rounds will be a knockout process, so if you fail to qualify in the first round then you won’t be called for a next round.
- A corporation will check the performance of aspirants in both selection rounds to select for a job.
Procedure to fill up MMRC Online Application Form 2017
- The first thing all have to do is open an official website of a corporation that is available on this page.
- Once that website is open, you have to search for a proper link to apply for MMRC Recruitment 2017.
- Now click on that link to proceed further.
- A notification will open on your screen, so first read all details correctly and then click on apply button.
- You will see an online application form on your screen, so fill all details which are required to feed.
- Recheck all details you entered in it and then click on submit button.
- To refer your application in future, please keep a copy of it.
MMRC Syllabus 2017
To prepare for its written test, aspirants can download a syllabus and exam pattern from an official website; one can download it soon after registering to this notification. Applicants can download it in PDF format and take a printout of it to prepare for an exam. After downloading a syllabus, you should find a previous year paper, if it is there then download that too as it will help you to figure out what types of questions are asked in an exam. Guys do prepare very well because vacancies are very less and a corporation is assuming that they will receive notifications in thousands.
MMRC Admit Card 2017
To attempt a selection round, aspirants must have to download an admit card which is also named as call letter and Hall ticket. Without this document, no one will be allowed to enter the exam center, so if you do not miss this opportunity then please carry this document without fail. Along with this document, it will be wise to carry any other government ID proof for a safe side, so if there is any mistake in your admit card then it can be checked from another ID. Please make a note that this document must be carried in a physical copy as they will not allow digital copies.
MMRC Result 2017
After completion of each selection round for MMRC Recruitment 2017, a corporation will release result along with a merit list on their official web so that candidates can check it easily. To check a result, aspirants have to feed some of their details like application number, date of birth etc. on corporation’s website. To find whether you have qualified for this round or not, download a merit list and find your name in it. Merit list is a list of all selected candidates who will be called for next round.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
People who have any queries relating to MMRC Recruitment 2017 can write us below as we will try to solve all your matters as soon as possible. Please share this information with your friends and family as it will help them to find a better government job in the country. To receive a notification about new recruitments, please subscribe this portal by clicking on a bell icon available at the right side corner.