Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 notification has been released of Constable, SI & other post having 1425 vacancies, for online application log on to megpolice.gov.in.
Meghalaya Police Notification 2016: Aspirants who were looking for police jobs & were waiting since long their wait has come to an end so all interested candidates can now apply for employment news which Meghalaya Police has released. They have published job notification for Constable Position, SI and various other post total having 1425 empty space. Candidates have to download application form through its official website i.e. megpolice.gov.in & then send it to authorized address which will be mentioned below.
Meghalaya Police Department was part of Assam Police until 1972 when separate Meghalaya state was created. It is an law enforcement agency for their state in India and it’s headquarter is located at Secretariat Hill, Shillong. Their main objective is to maintain public order through community participation, preventing offences by commission, public nuisance etc. Their primary role is to reduce crime as much as possible, providing security etc.
Candidates who are interested in this job profile must refer to official notification very carefully before applying application form because notification includes all eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc. so it is must that before applying form aspirant must check eligibility criteria. Eligible candidate can download application form from its website megpolice.gov.in fill all necessary details & send it to below-mentioned address.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Meghalaya Police Department
Official Website: megpolice.gov.in
Name of Post: Constable, SI & various other post
Total Number of vacancies: 1425
Job Type: Government Job
Meghalaya Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- Aspirant has to pay Rs. 50/-
- Aspirant should possess Degree in any stream from recognizes university/college.
- Educational criteria changes as per job profile so refer to official website for more details.
- For Sub- Inspector minimum age should be in between 20 to 27 years.
- For Followers group age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
- And for remaining post it should be in between 18 to 21 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category as per govt. norms.
- Candidate will be selected based on written test, physical efficiency test, trade test & interview.
- Kindly refer to official website for more details regarding Pay Scale.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for applying online application form is 15th Feb, 2016.
- Last Date for applying online application form is 15th March, 2016.
Director General of Police (TRG/AP),
Central Recruitment Board,
Steps to Fill Meghalaya Police Application Form 2016
- Interested & Eligible candidate has to first visit its official website megpolice.gov.in.
- Click on relevant advertisement.
- Download Application form.
- Before applying application form refer to notification first.
- Fill all necessary details which are asked.
- Send it to above mentioned address along with its application fee.
Aspirants who are wants more updates related to Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2016 can stay tuned to this website so more information such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, answer key, result etc. will get from here.