Medical Jobs 2017 & Health Care Jobs, Candidates who are looking for medical jobs will get very good exposure as there are 9067 vacancies available.
Jobs in Health Care: There are large numbers of Medical Jobs 2017 is available in the country, all these jobs are available from the various government organizations and departments, so it is a great opportunity for all those aspirants who have studied in a medical field and now looking for the Government jobs 2017. Every year there are various government operated hospitals, medical colleges, dispensaries are issuing recruitment notifications to hire efficient candidates for various posts. Below there are various tables given, so guys we urge you all to check all the table to find suitable jobs according to your eligibility criterion. We also like to receive a feedback from our readers about how you like this article and what changes we can do to make it more better.
Medical Jobs 2017
|Name||Post Number||Post Name||Due Date|
|TN MRB||744||Assistant Surgeon||10th October 2017|
|MOHFW||372||Staff Nurse||update soon|
|UPPSC||3838||Staff Nurse||Update soon|
|MOHFW Rajasthan||1200||various||Update soon|
After completion of their MBBS, candidates start getting apply for a government as well as private sector and students who prefer to go for higher studies they start their preparation for the entrance exam and admission. Medical students get hired from their written exam related to the medical subject and then personal interview while facing personal interview they have to remain very confident and attentive. Organization selects a candidate based on their merit list of written exam.
State Wise Medical Jobs 2017:
|State||Total Posts||Job Details|
|Uttar Pradesh||92,468||Medical Job 2017 in UP|
|Hyderabad||12,279||Medical job in Hyderabad|
|Gujarat||8,349||Medical job 2017 in Gujarat|
|Kolkata||11,491||Medical job in Kolkata|
|Kerala||7,173||Medical job 2017 in Kerala|
|Pune||13,426||Medical job 2017 in Pune|
|Karnataka||9,372||Medical job 2017 in Karnataka|
|Himachal Pradesh||6,624||Medical job in Himachal Pradesh|
|Mumbai||15,726||Medical job 2017 in Mumbai|
|Rajasthan||12,483||Medical job in Rajasthan|
|Lucknow||5,194||Medical job 2017 in Lucknow|
|Maharashtra||18,726||Medical job in Maharashtra|
|Chennai||3,843||Medical job 2017 in Chennai|
|Haryana||4,630||Medical job in Haryana|
|Delhi||12,374||Medical job in Delhi|
|Jammu & Kashmir||6,421||Medical Job 2017 in Jammu & Kashmir|
Before applying applicants are requested to refer notification so that any chaos is not created while applying for a post. You will get all details regarding notification from an official website. For other latest jobs kindly refer this page in a daily manner so you don’t miss any opportunity. Job seekers have a very good opportunity in this post so grab this chance and become self-independent. After applying aspirants must start preparation for their written exam.
Medical is very respected field as well as very tough to study, but finding a suitable job in that particular field is now easy for you because we have written this article for all medical students who are looking for government jobs. We are updating this article on a regular basis with all new notifications issue in the country from any state or central government.
Medical Govt/Private Jobs 2017
|Job Category||Total Posts||Job Details|
|Freshers Jobs||2,12,821||Freshers Jobs 2017|
|Defence Jobs||32,875||Defence Jobs 2017|
|Teaching Jobs||24,642||Teaching Jobs 2017|
|Railway Jobs||16,875||Railway Jobs 2017|
|SBI Jobs||23,758||SBI Jobs 2017|
|Bank Jobs||32,124||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Free Job Alert||82,149||Free Job Alert 2017|
Candidates who want to make their future bright in medical field can go into many different fields in medical such as Optometrists, Pharmacist, Medical Laboratory Technician, Sanitary Inspector, Nursing and various other Medical Jobs 2017 etc. these are some of the fields of medical based on candidate’s personal interest and their ability they can choose in which field they want to make their future bright. There are various government and private agencies which offer jobs to doctors in the medical department.
Name of the Post in Medical Sector:
Below given are some of the posts in Medical sector. Candidates can apply according to their choice and ability:
- Medical Officer – This post includes the role of super visioning of medical staff.
- Staff Nurse – Staff Nurse Job profile includes to taking care of patients, assistance in administration, preparation for medical procedure etc.
- Pharmacist – Pharmacist’s main task is to provide medicine prescribed by the doctor.
- Lab Technician – Working under the supervision of clinical lab technologies, lab technicians work with different specimens of blood and tissue samples.
- Public Health Nurse – Job role is to identify and treat patients for health problems affecting, inspect workplaces for safety risks.
- Dental Technician – Dental Technician creates models of patient’s mouth from physical and sometimes computerized molds.
- Ophthalmic Assistant – They have to gather patient’s information to complete diagnosis. Ophthalmic assistants perform a variety of supportive tasks in an ophthalmologist’s office.
- Assistant Radiographer – Giving information to patients about their treatments, reporting any faults with equipment.
- Health Worker – Administering basic preventive treatments, advising client’s issue related to health improvements such as diet or exercise.
- Junior Scientific Assistant – Carrying out analytical work, submission of analytical work, assisting in procurement, maintenance and keeping up equipment pertaining to project work.
- Applicants must have MBBS/ BDS/ M.D. / B.U.M.S / B.A.M.S/ Post Graduation/ B.Sc. Medical/ Diploma from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in rounds defined by an organization.
- To check skills of applicants they may take written test.
For more updates for Medical Jobs 2017 stay updated to this site. We will be updating all the latest buzz here regarding govt. sector and private sector jobs. You can bookmark this website and visit us again so you don’t miss out any opportunity.