Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2018 notification revealed on manipureducation.gov.in for Lecturer Post application form for 685 seats.
Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
|Manipur Directorate of Education|
|Thadou – Kuki||12|
Manipur Education Department Vacancy 2018
|Application Starting date||06 July 2018|
|Application Ending date||27 July 2018|
|Last date to pay application fees||27 July 2018|
|Examination Date||Aug/Sep 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||Update Soon|
Manipur Education Department Job Notification 2018
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree|
|Part 1||Written Exam|
|Some Important Links|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
To get latest updates such as its release status of admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, merit list, result etc. of Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2018 visit our site.
Manipur Education Office Asst Notification: Good news! Good news! Is here for all people residing in Manipur as the Education Department of it has brought current week’s employment news. They are having empty seats for 272 posts in Office Assistant & its registration process is valid till 3rd October. It is advisable to have a look at www.manipureducation.gov.in to gather more details related to job notification. If any aspirant is interested then they must apply for it before its due date.
People of Manipur must be knowing about it but here’s a short glimpse of it for those viewers who are not aware of it. It is a state located in the northeastern part having Imphal city as its capital has a population of 2, 721, 756. Education Department is one of major dept. of Government of Manipur as they look after school education in the entire state. Shri Moirangthem Okendro is led by Hon’ble Minister of Education as head of administration.
By coming across through this job notification aspirant who has completed their Graduation are eligible to be a part of this recruitment process. It is preferable that before referring to its official notification not to fill its application form. Because if they are not eligible for this job post then their application form will be rejected. We have given a detailed description of it as it is given below better to have a look at it once before you fill the application form.
Manipur Education Department Recruitment
Name of Organization: Manipur Education Department
Job Role: Office Assistant
Total number of Vacancies: 272
Job Location: Manipur
Job Category: State Government Job
- Candidates who have completed their Graduation from well recognized university/ board can be a part of this job notification.
- Interested aspirant has to make sure that their age group should fall into age group mentioned by organization as for current recruitment process upper age limit should not exceed than 38 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation will be provided to reserved category aspirants according to government norms.
- Registered aspirant has to apply for written examination & they should have knowledge of computer concepts.
- General category has to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- Reserved category has to pay Rs. 250/- as examination fee.
- Appointed appellant will get attractive salary scale on monthly basis as per organization rules.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Due date for submission of application form is 3rd October.
- Administrative Officer (N.Praveen Singh), Director of Educational (S), Manipur
Steps to Apply for Manipur Office Assistant Online Application
- Aspirants who are having the interest to take part in this job notification should refer to its official website first.
- From home page, you can search it out for latest recruitment link posted by them.
- First of all refer to its official notification where all information related to its eligibility criteria is mentioned such as educational qualification, selection process, pay scale etc.
- Start filling application form & then pay the application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- Take a hard copy of it & keep it with you for future reference.
Official Website: www.manipureducation.gov.in