KVIC Recruitment 2017 notification is out now for 342 vacancies of various posts, applicants can visit @ kvic.org.in for an online application.
KVIC Notification 2017: We have some exciting news for all job seekers who are interested in government jobs; a fresh notification is out now from Khadi and Village Industries Commission. We have listed all necessary details about this notification, so those who are interested should go through this article and if you are eligible to apply then apply on or before the last date of submitting an application. Applications are invited through an online mode, so those who are looking forward to it should visit an official website that is kvic.org.in to fill up an online application form. A registration process is starting from 22nd October 2017 and the last date to submit an application is 19th November 2017. The final date to pay an application fee is 21st November 2017.
KVIC Recruitment 2017
|Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Application Starting date||22/10/2017|
|Application Ending date||19/11/2017|
|Examination date||23 & 24/12/2017|
|Last date of fee payment||21/11/2017|
|Application Fees||Refer Notification|
|Pay Scale||Refer Notification|
|Job Type||Sarkari Jobs|
|Educational Qualification||Diploam or Graduation or Post-Graduation|
|Age Limit||differ post to post|
Before you all jump to an online application process, we suggest you all to go through its eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc. If you are eligible to apply then only you should fill up an online application form. Vacancies are available for various posts, which you will get to know by clicking on a notification link available at the end of this article. Required educational qualification will differ from post to post, it ranges from diploma to Post-Graduation degree or professional degree.
|Sarkari Jobs||daily job Alert|
|Employment Newspaper||Graduation jobs|
KVIC Vacancy 2017
To know details of an age limit, aspirants can check on an official notification, for which we have given a direct link at the end of this article. Application fees for Group B (Gazetted posts) are RS. 1200 for general & OBC candidates and RS. 600 for all other reserved category candidates. For group B non-gazetted posts, application fees are RS. 800 & 400 respectively for General & OBC and all other reserved categories. For Group C posts, application fees are RS. 500 for general & OBC and RS. 400 for all other reserved categories.
Steps to fill up KVIC Application Form 2017
- The first thing all have to do is, open an official website of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission.
- Wait for a website to open and then you have to search for a proper link of above mentioned vacancies.
- After that click on that link and on a new page, a notification will open on your screen.
- Read all details very carefully given on a notification and then click on an apply button to fill up an online application form.
- Now start filling up an online application form by feeding all details correctly in it, we suggest you all keep all your documents handy while filling up an application form.
- After that click on submit button to submit your application.
- For your reference purpose, you can keep a copy of your filled application form with you.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Hey guys, keep visiting this website for more updates relating to government jobs, you can subscribe to this website to receive notifications of new recruitments. Those who have any questions to ask about KVIC Recruitment 2017 can let us know by writing in a comment box below, we will revert back to your queries as soon as possible.