KPRB Recruitment 2017 notification is out now for 1100 civic volunteer post, fill an online application form at official website kolkatapolice.gov.in.
KPRB Civic Volunteers Jobs Notification 2017: West Bengal police has issued a notification for Kolkata Department; there are total numbers of 1100 vacancies available for civic volunteer post. After applying online, applicants have to send their application form along with other documents to a registered address of a department. At the end of this article, we have mentioned the registered address so guys please go through it. A registration process is starting from 25th October 2017 and the last date to submit an application form is 6th November 2017. To fill up an online application form, candidates have to visit an official website that is kolkatapolice.gov.in. Before you move forward to apply to this notification, we like to suggest everyone that please go through its details are given in a table.
KPRB Recruitment 2017
|Kolkata Police Department|
|Post Name||Civic Volunteer|
|Application Starting date||25/10/2017|
|Application Ending date||06/11/2017|
|Interview date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||06/11/2017|
|Application Fees||refer notification|
|Pay Scale||refer notification|
|Job Type||West Bengal govt jobs|
|Educational Qualification||8th class pass|
|Age Limit||20 to 60 years|
KPRB Vacancy 2017
|West Bengal government jobs||Sarkari Job Alert|
|Police Jobs||10th class jobs|
An educational requirement for this notification is 8th class pass from any recognized educational board or an institution. This is a minimum requirement, so those who have higher than required education and if they are interested in this post then they can apply to it. A minimum age limit is 20 years and a maximum age limit is 60 years, reserved category applicants will get age relaxation as per government rules and regulations. There is only one selection round conducted that is a personal interview to select candidates for a job.
Process to fill up KPRB Application Form 2017
- First of all, applicants have to open an official website of the Kolkata Police Department.
- To open that website, people can also click on links available below.
- Once that website is open, you have to find a link of above-mentioned vacancies and click on it.
- A notification will open on your screen, so first read all details given on it and then click on apply button.
- Now fill up an online application form by feeding all details correctly and then click on submit button.
- After that, you have to take a printout of your filled application form.
- Attach copies of required documents with an application form and then send it to an official address mentioned in a notification.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Those who have any questions in their mind regarding KPRB Recruitment 2017 can let us know by writing in a Comment box below, we will revert back with a suitable answer. Please share this website with your friends and family if they are looking for government jobs.