Karnataka TET Recruitment 2017 notification is announced for 10000 vacancies of graduate primary teacher post apply @ pstr17.caconline.in.
Karnataka Graduate Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017: Candidates of Karnataka state who are interested in teaching jobs for them there is good news, as Karnataka TET Exam Notification 2017 is finally released and invited application through online mode. There are 10000 vacancies available for graduate primary teacher post, those who are interested should check its eligibility criteria and then fill up an online application form on or before the final date of registration. After completing the registration process, applicants will able to download syllabus and exam pattern to prepare for its selection rounds. An online application process is starting from 25th August 2017 and the final date is 25th September 2017. Below we have given complete details regarding this notification and also we have provided a direct link to apply online.
Teachers Eligibility Test is an entrance test for all those who are looking forward to getting teaching jobs in government schools. Almost every state of the country conducts this test to select best candidates for teachers post, and another examination is conducted for professor post in government colleges and University. This test is conducted every year, so if you do not qualify this year, you can apply for next year. Many private schools to demand TET score card to recruit teachers, so if you want to become a teacher then you must attempt this exam. Karnataka TET 2017 notification is finally released so guys hurry up and apply soon to take a chance of getting qualified to become a teacher.
Karnataka TET Recruitment 2017
|Test Name||Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Number of Vacancies||10000|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher|
|Job Type||Teaching Job|
- A minimum age criterion for all applicants is 21 years and a maximum age criterion is 40 years.
- A candidate who holds reserved category certificate will get an age relaxation in upper age limit as per state government rules and regulations.
- One should complete Bachelor degree from any recognized University or Institution to eligible to apply for this notification.
- After completing TET exam, a personal interview will be conducted by the school to select efficient candidates.
- Those who get selected for a job will get a pay scale of RS. 14550 to RS. 26700.
Procedure for Karnataka TET Application Form 2017
- In a first step, candidates have to visit an official site that is given on this page.
- After opening that site, you have to find a link of Karnataka TET Recruitment 2017 notification and click on it.
- To check details of a notification, one can also click on a below given direct link for it.
- After reading all details, find a suitable link for an online application and click on it.
- Now feed all necessary details in an application form and check whether it is right or not.
- After checking an application form, you have to click on submit button to submit your application.
- Starting of an online application process: 26th August 2017
- Ending date of an online application process: 25th September 2017
Official Website: pstr17.caconline.in
So this is the end of Karnataka TET Recruitment 2017 article, please fill free to write if you have any queries. Do visit this website again for more updates relating to recruitment, admit card, syllabus, result etc.