JKPSC Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 563 vacancies of assistant professor post, apply online at an official website that is jkpsc.nic.in.
JKPSC Assistant Professor Jobs Notification 2017: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has released a fresh notification, this time they have release jobs in a teaching field, so those who are interested and eligible for it should grab this wonderful opportunity. In total 563 vacancies available for assistant professor post for various subjects. For registration, they have invited application forms through an online mode on its official web portal. Starting of an online application process is on 28th October 2017 and the last date for the same is 28th November 2017. To fill up an online application form, aspirants have to log on to an official site of the commission that is jkpsc.nic.in. Before you start filling up an online application form, we suggest you all get information from this article and then apply.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017
|Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant professor|
|Application Starting date||28/10/2017|
|Application Ending date||28/11/2017|
|Examination date||update soon|
|Last date of fee payment||28/11/2017|
|Pay Scale||RS. 15600 to 39100 + GP RS. 6000|
|Job Type||J&K government job|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Educational Qualification||Post-graduation degree|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
Those who are looking forward to applying to JKPSC Recruitment 2017 notification must have completed a master degree or post-graduation degree from any recognized University or an educational institution. Applicants must have scored minimum 55% marks in their post-graduation, those who less than 55% marks will not be able to apply. A minimum age limit for all aspirants is 18 years and a maximum age limit is 40 years, age relaxation to reserved category will be given a maximum age limit as per government rules and regulations.
JKPSC Vacancy 2017
|Teaching jobs in India||government job Alert|
|Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir||Rojgar News|
Selection of candidates for JKPSC Recruitment 2017 job is based on two rounds that are written test and an oral test, those who qualify in both selection rounds will get selected for a job. There is an application fee to be paid by every applicant, for general category application fees is RS. 805 and for reserved category application fees is RS. 405 to be paid through bank challan at J&K bank branch. Selected candidates will get a pay scale of RS. 15600 to 39100 plus an additional grade pay of RS. 6000.
Steps to fill up JKPSC Online Application Form 2017
- Log on to an official website of Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission that is already mentioned on this page.
- Once the website is open, you have to find a proper link of JKPSC Recruitment 2017 and then click on it.
- A notification will open on your screen, read all details provided in it and then click on apply button.
- An application form will open on your screen, fill all details which are mandatory and then click on submit button to proceed further.
- Recheck all details you entered in an application, because if there is any information provided incorrect then there is a chance that your application gets rejected.
- At the end, we suggest to download and take a printout of your filled application form for future reference.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
If you have any doubts relating to JKPSC Recruitment 2017 then please write us below, as we will answer you back as soon as possible. Please share this website on various social media websites so that your friends and relatives will get the information about latest government jobs in India.
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 notification published for Combined Competitive Pre Exam with 277 vacancies on jkpsc.nic.in submit online application form.
JKPSC Combined Competitive Pre Exam 2016 Notification: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has come up with notification of Combined Competitive Pre Exam in order to fill vacant seats which have been created in their organization. They are in need of total 277 employees so job notification has been updated for all needy candidates who are looking for employment. It is advisable to refer www.jkpsc.nic.in to get detailed information about examination date & other essential info.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is also known as JKPSC in a short form which was established on 26th January 1957. This organization is working under state govt. & having key responsibility to carry out recruitment process for appellants of Jammu Kashmir government depts. Agencies. Two offices are there for this organization one is for summer located at Srinagar while another one is for winter located at Jammu.
Candidates after completion of their education were looking for Jammu Kashmir govt. jobs, so for them this is golden opportunity for all job seekers. So, those who were probing for job should not miss this opportunity because this type of chances doesn’t come twice in a year. First of all, make sure that you are getting fit into all eligibility criteria then & only then you will be able to fill online application form through its official website.
Name of Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Job Role: Various
Total number of Vacancies: 277
Post wise Vacancies:
- Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service – 269
- J&K Police (Gazetted) Service – 02
- J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service – 06
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
Job Category: Govt. Job
Examination Name: Combined Competitive Pre Exam
- Any candidate who are having a desire to take part in this recruitment process they should have at least completed their Graduation from well recognized university.
- Candidates who are going to register themselves their age should fall in between 21 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation of 2 years will be provided to reserved category.
- Based on performance in written examination final selection will be done accordingly.
- Refer to its official notification.
- Appointed appellant will get Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800 with Grade Pay Rs.4, 800 every month.
Step to Apply J&K Administrative Service Jobs 2016
- Aspirants who want to fill an application form for this post have to visit its official site first.
- Then, check essential details such as educational qualification, selection process etc.
- if you fit well into eligibility criteria then start filling an application form.
- After submitting application fee & other documents such as scanned signature & passport size photograph you will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- You can save it else take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online submission of application form starts from 22nd June 2016.
- Ending date for submission of application form is 22nd July 2016.
- Last date for application fee is 25th July 2016.
- Preliminary Exam Date: 25th September 2016
- Mains Exam Date: 1st Nov 2016
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
You can bookmark our website by CTRL+D which is shortcut key & for regular updates of JKPSC Recruitment 2016.