ISRO Recruitment 2017, hundreds of new recruitment is going to published soon such as Scientists/Engineers along with online application form @ isro.gov.in
ISRO Jobs 2017: The space agency which has made the people of Indian proud and that is none other than Indian Space Research Organisation. First of all, let’s know about the detail information on Indian Space Research Organisation, it was established on 15 August 1969 and the headquarters is situated in Bangalore. This organization is growing day by day and in coming days it will be at the number one position and to achieve that they are in the hunt of a good eligible candidate who is passionate about their work. Now those candidates who all want to be a part of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) should go through all the details which are mentioned below.
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
|Name of Organisation||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Name of Posts||
|Number of Posts||84|
|Date of Examination||
There is n number of recruitment that is being published every year hence one has to stay updated with our website on regular basis to see whether there is new recruitment is published or not. We have also made it easy and this time we have presented the query and its answer in question & answer format which will clear your many doubts about recruitment.
ISRO Vacancy 2017 Details
|Frequently Asked Question|
|Question: I am Male (General/OBC) candidate. I applied for the ISRO Recruitment 2017 But I am unable to get/see the make payment option?
Answer: Candidates who come in the reserved category are free from paying the fees to check if you have opted you have submitted the form under this category.
Question: I am Woman I could not see make payment option for the application fee?
Answer: All Women candidates are free from paying the fee.
Question: I am currently employed under Central/State Govt/PSU do I have to submit NO Objection Certificate?
Answer: Yes, the candidate who is employed under Central/State Govt/PSU have to submit NO Objection Certificate.
Question: I am unable to find my branch/division in the drop-down menu?
Answer: Only those candidates are eligible with qualifications mentioned under our drop-down menu.
Question: Is there any relaxation in Educational Qualification for a reserved candidate who comes under reserved category?
Answer: No. There is no relaxation in Educational Qualification for any categories.
Question: From where we will get the previous year exam paper?
Answer: Previous year exam paper will be available on official website of ISRO.
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2017
|Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Name of Posts||
|Application Starting date||September 15, 2017|
|Application Ending date||October 05 2017|
|Examination date||update soon|
ISRO Notification 2017
- Minimum education required for the post which we have mentioned above is BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
- Aspirant maximum age should be 35 years as on 05/10/2017
- Central Govt Servants, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities and Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per government rules & regulation.
- The application fee is Rs. 100
- Candidates who come under /Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-servicemen [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category are free from paying the fee.
- Different mode of paying the fees 1)Net Banking: State Bank of India, Net Banking: Other Banks, Debit Card: State Bank of India, Debit Card: Other Banks, Credit Card: State Bank of India, Credit Card: Other Banks, Pre-printed SBI Challan
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
Written Test Venues:
- New Delhi
- A candidate who will get selected will be given pay scale of Rs 56100 additional to this many other facilities will be given such as HRA & Transport Allowance and many other facilities.
ISRO Online Application Form 2017
|Step 1||First of candidate have to click on the link which is available below or visit www.isro.gov.in recruitment 2017|
|Step 2||Click on the ISRO Recruitment 2017 link in which you have to apply.|
|Step 3||Filled that online form|
|Step 4||Make the payment of the fees.|
ISRO Recruitment Syllabus for Scientist or Engineer Posts
Physical Electronics, Electron Devices, and ICs
- Carner Statistics
- Mechanism of current flow in a semi-conductor
- Hall effect; Junction theory
- Different types of diodes and their characteristics
- Bipolar Junction transistor
- Field effect transistors
- power MOSFETs
- Basics of ICs-bipolar
- MOS and CMOS types basic and Opto Electronics.
- Electrons and holes in semiconductors
- Power switching devices like SCRs
Signals & Systems
- System modeling in terms of differential and difference equations
- State variable representation
- Fourier series
- Correlation functions
- Spectral density
- Response of linear system to random inputs
- Classification of signals and systems
- Random signals and probability
- Network graphs and their applications in network analysis
- Tellegen’s theorem.
- Two-port networks
- Z, Y, h and transmission parameters.
- Combination of two ports
- Analysis of common two ports.
- Network functions
- parts of network functions
- Elements of network synthesis.
- Network analysis techniques
- Network theorems
- Transient response
- steady-state sinusoidal response
- Elements of antenna theory.
- Boundary value problems and their solutions
- Maxwell’s equations
- application to wave propagation in bounded and unbounded media
- Transmission lines: basic theory, standing waves matching applications
- Microstrip lines
- Basics of waveguides and resonators
Analog Electronic Circuits
- Pulse shaping circuits and waveform generators.
- Transistor biasing and stabilization.
- Small signal analysis. Power amplifiers. Frequency response.
Digital Electronic Circuits
- IC Logic gates and their characteristics
- IC logic families: DTL, TTL, ECL, NMOS, PMOS and CMOS gates and their comparison
- Combinational logic circuits Half adder
- Full adder
- Digital comparator
- Multiplexer De-multiplexer ROM and their applications. Flip-flops.
- A/D and D/A converters. Semi-conductor memories
- Transistor as a switching element
- Boolean algebra
- Simplification of Boolean function Karnaugh map and applications
- Effect of feedback on stability and sensitivity
- Root locus techniques
- Frequency response analysis.
- Concepts of gain and phase margins; Constant-M and Constant-N Nichol’s Char
- Propagation of signals at HF, VHF, UHF and microwave frequency Satellite Communication.
- Basic information theory Modulation and detection in analogue and digital systems
- Sampling and data reconstructions Quantization and coding
- Microwave Tubes and solid state devices
- Microwave generation and amplifiers
- Waveguides and other Microwave Components and Circuits
- Microstrip circuits
- Microwave Antennas
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Number Systems.
- Data representation
- Elements of a high level programming language PASCAL/C
- Use of basic data structures
- Fundamentals of computer architecture
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Note: This was all the detail which we were having with us regarding ISRO Recruitment 2017 Online Form, for more update we suggest you stay updated on our website.