Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016 notification updated for Junior Intelligence Officer having 320 vacancies at mha.nic.in apply online form.
IB JIO Notification 2016: Good news! Good news! Is here are you seeking for latest central govt. jobs? It gives us immense pleasure to announce that Intelligence Bureau has announced employment news. Vacancies is created for total 320 vacant seats in post of Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) on its site www.mha.nic.in. Online Application form is accepted till 24th Sept, 2016 through its cited URL so if you are interested then apply before its due date.
Viewers who are reading this article must be aware about Intelligence Bureau organization because of its popularity & quality work. So getting a job notification from such well known company is really a great chance if eligible then this opportunity should not be let go off from hand. Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has invited candidates online for Junior Intelligence Officer Post so register yourself if interested.
All job fighters must be happy after coming across this employment notification but make sure that before you fill application form. Aspirants must fulfil all eligibility criteria mentioned on its official notification such as educational qualification, selection process, pay scale, age limit etc. Least education needed for this job post is 12th standard plus two years of Industrial Training Course in Radio Technician/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communications.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Intelligence Bureau (IB)
Job Role: Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)
Total number of Vacancies: 320
Category wise vacancies:
- Unreserved category :- 190
- OBC :- 43
- SC :- 57
- ST :- 30
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Government Job
Intelligence Bureau JIO Vacancies 2016
- Appellants who have completed their 12th class are eligible to apply for this job notification plus they should have completed two years of Industrial Training Couse in Radio Technician/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communications.
- Lower age limit of candidate should be 18 years.
- Upper age limit of aspirant for General category should be 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category such as 30 years for OBC, 32 years for SC/ST, 40 years for Departmental candidate.
- Those aspirant who have registered themselves have to appear for written examination & Trade test after then their final selection will be done.
- In written exam entire question paper will be divided into two section i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get information about application fee.
- Refer its official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of application form is 3rd Sept, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form is 24th Sept, 2016.
- Last date for application fee is 27th Sept, 2016.
- Written Examination date will be 16th October, 2016.
Steps to Apply for IB Junior Intelligence Officer Online Form 2016
- Visit official website of organization.
- Click on “Online Recruitment” from home page.
- Refer to official notification where all details of eligibility criteria will be given.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill all the details.
- Pay application fee.
- Take printout and save it for future use.
Official Website: www.mha.nic.in
Hoping that you would have got sufficient information about Intelligence Bureau recruitment 2016 if having any query then kindly share it through below given comment box.