Indian Navy SSC Pilot Recruitment 2016 notification for 100 vacancies apply online application form through its website joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Pilot Notification 2016: Hello everyone, we have bring good news for all candidates who are seeking for job in Defence department. Short Service Commission (SSC) is looking for unmarried male/female for post of Pilot whose notification is published on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Last date for submission of application form is 30th September, 2016 as its mode is online so entire registration process will be carried from above mentioned link.
Indian Armed Forces is having various departments where Indian Navy is one of them whose primary duty is to help the nation’s borders. They also uses its international relations via port visits & humanitarian missions including disaster relief. Yearly they post job notification based on need arising in their organization as currently they have come up with 100 employees. You can refer entire article to get detailed information about current job notification.
Doing job in Defence department is one of proud moment because it is not at all easy task to get employment in central govt. job. As candidate has to remain on duty 24*7 & have to give their 100% while on duty, every aspirant has to undergo through severe selection round. All B.Tech/ B. E. accomplished appellants are eligible to apply for this post even various other eligibility criteria is mentioned below.
Indian Navy SSC Pilot Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Indian Navy
Job Role: Pilot
Total number of Vacancies: 100
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Govt. Job
Navy NAIC Vacancies 2016
- Aspirants who have completed their B.E/ B.Tech degree or in final year of Engineering course i.e. in Electrical, Mechanical, Production, Instrumentation, IT & Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering can apply for this post.
- Interested candidates age should be in between 19.5 to 25 years they should be born in between July 1992 & 1st Jan, 1998.
- Based on educational qualification registered candidate will be called up for interview round after then their final selection will be done.
- Kindly refer to its official notification to get detailed information about its application fee.
- Selected aspirant will get attractive pay scale & to know about it refer to its official notification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process starts from 10th Sept, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form is 30th Sept, 2016.
- Last date for receiving of application form is 10th October, 2016.
- Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110023
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy Short Service Commission Online Application 2016:
- First & foremost thing which every candidate has to do is to refer its official website of Indian Navy.
- Then from home page search out Indian Navy SSC Pilot Recruitment 2016 link of it.
- Refer to its official notification where all details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale etc. will be given.
- Start filling your application form & pay application fee.
- After clicking on Submit button take print out of it & then post it to above mentioned postal address before its due date.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
For latest updates such as admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list etc. kindly bookmark our website by CTRL+D shortcut key.