Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 official notification has been released for recruiting 324 Probationary Officer at indianbank.in through online mode.
Indian Bank PO PGDBF Notification 2017: One of the leading banks of Indian the Indian Bank has recently issued job notification for recruiting Probationary Officer and it is for 324 posts. Now candidate who are looking for government job and especially banking job are having very good opportunity but to be the part of this bank one has to be very much accurate because online process of applying for this job is already started and once this process is over candidate could not apply for it. We have also provided the link of application form you just have to click on that link.
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017
Now let’s have a quick introduction of Indian Bank because most of the candidates are unaware about the history of this bank. This bank established in 1907 and its headquartered located in Chennai which has almost 21000 employees and almost 2594 branches in all over India. This bank has also overseas branches in many countries such as Colombo, Sri Lanka, Singapore and many other. This was all the information which we were having for more information you can log on to official website.
IB Probationary Officer vacancies 2017
Organization Name: – Indian Bank
Number of Posts: – 324
Name of the Posts: – Probationary Officer
Job Location: – India
Job Category: – Banking Job
Type of Job: – Government Job
- Interested aspirant should have done Graduations from recognized University.
- For more information on education qualification we request all aspirants to read official notification because over there they have mentioned in each and every detail.
- Aspirants who are applying for this job should have minimum age of 20 years and maximum of 28 years as on July 01, 2016.
- Age relaxation will be given to that candidate who comes under reserved category as per rules & regulation of Indian government.
- Selection will be based on prelims test, main exam and personal interview which will be arranged by HR department of organization.
- Candidate are suggested to score good marks in prelims test because candidate who will pass this test then and only then they will allowed to give main exam.
IB Probationary Officer Online Application Form 2017
- If candidate are eligible and want to apply for above mentioned post need to click on link available below in this article
- Now register yourself to grab your registration number & password which will help you to login.
- Once you have login you have to fill online application form along with necessary document to be attached at given area.
- Once you have filled the form pay application fees and at last submit the form by clicking on submit button.
- Candidates are requested to collect all the information provided by origination such as registration number and password because it will be used in future also.
- Starting date of online registration: December 06, 2016.
- Last date for Filling Application Form = December 22, 2016.
- Hall Ticket will be available to download after January 11, 2017.
- Online preliminary examination will be held on January 22, 2017.
- Result of preliminary online exam declared on January 30, 2017.
- Hall Ticket will be available for main exam on February 16, 2017.
- Main online examination will be on February 28, 2017.
Official Website: – indianbank.in
Note: Aspirant are advice to stay update with our website because after Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 process is over many other important updates will be available on our website, so to grab all that you have to visit our website on regular basis.