IBPS SO Recruitment 2017 notification broadcasted for Specialist Officer post on ibps.in site with 4122 vacancies apply online form @ibps.in.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel & Selection all set to announce its current employment news through its official website www.ibps.in. Recently they made announcement for Specialist Officer posts, IT Officer, Law Officer, Marketing Officer etc. Total number of vacant seats they are having is of 4122, last date for registration process is 2nd December, 2016. For more information it is advisable to refer its above mentioned web portal for it.
Let’s have quick overview about IBPS also known as Institute of Banking Personnel & Selection in full form. They are providing its services to various aspirants in various fields as they are having its department in more than 100 cities. Their main aim is recruiting employees in various banks according to need arising in organization. Current job notification posted is eligible for 56 Regional rural banks.
In order to be a part of this recruitment process it is necessary to fulfil all eligibility criteria mentioned by organization. Such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc. They are going to fill vacant seats in various posts such as IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasa Adhikari, Law Officer, Marketing Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer etc. Below we have given step wise detailed information about it.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel & Selection (IBPS)|
|Job Role||IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasa Adhikari, Law Officer, Marketing Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer|
|Total number of Vacancies||4122|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
IBPS SO Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Masters Degree is required to apply for Marketing Officer, Graduate & Post Graduate in Labour/ Law/ Social Work is required for H.R. Officer post, B.Tech or MTech degree is required for IT officer post, Graduate in Agriculture/ Horticulture is necessary for Agriculture Officer post & for post of Law Officer graduate with degree of Law (LLB) is needed.
- Lower age limit of aspirant should not be less than 18 years according to government rules & regulations.
- Upper age limit of candidate varies according to post wise so kindly have a look at its official job notification.
- Common Online Test & Personal Interview round will be organized for registered candidate.
- General category candidate has to pay 600/- as examination fee.
- Reserved category candidate has to pay 100.
- Salary scale changes according to post wise so refer its official notification for it.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of application form is 16th November, 2016.
- Due date for registration process is 2nd December, 2016.
- Admit Card Release date is after 16th January, 2017.
- IBPS CWE Specialist Officer-VI Exam 2017 is 28th & 29th January, 2017.
- Declaration of result will be on 16th Feb, 2017.
Steps to Apply for IBPS SO Online Form 2017
- Desirable aspirants are advised to have a look at its official website.
- Then from its home page search out for latest recruitment link posted by them.
- Click on it & then refer to entire official notification uploaded by them containing all details related to eligibility criteria.
- If you fit well into all criteria then start filling online form.
- Submit your application fee based on which category you fall.
- Click on submit button & take print out of filled application form for future reference.
For more information of IBPS SO Recruitment 2017 you can stay tuned to our site on regular basis.