IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 notification has been revealed for post of Clerk PO SO get online application form from ibps.in website.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2016: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited candidate by online mode to take part in job notification which they had released for post of Clerk. All eligible aspirant can apply for Common Written Test (CWE) appellants IBPS Clerk Notification 2016 from www.ibps.in if interested then apply online application form on or before due date. Most important thing to make sure before form filling is to verify that whether you fall into eligibility criteria or not.
Quick overview about Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS in short form which was established in year 1975. Their main objective is to develop & implement world class method of assessment & recruitment of personnel for different organizations of clients. They are providing its services to all public sector banks such as RBI, NABARAD, SBI, LIC, Associate banks of SBI, SIDBI & insurance companies.
IBPS Clerk Jobs 2016: Current recruitment process will be carried away into India’s 22 most famous banks i.e. Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Dena Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank etc. Final selection of appellants will be done on basis of prelims written test, mains exam, personal interview & document verification. Organization has also exam calendar of current year i.e. prelims exam will be conducted on 26th, 27th Nov & 3rd, 4th December, 2016.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016
Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Job Role: Clerk
Total Participating Banks: 22
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Govt. Job
Application Mode: Online/ Offline
- Candidates who are going to register themselves for above mentioned recruitment process they should have at least graduation degree in any stream from well recognized university.
Further Skills Requirement: Analytical Skill, Basic knowledge of Computer
- Minimum age of interested aspirant should be 20 years.
- Upper age limit of desired candidate should be 28 years.
- Final selection of candidate will be done after clearing all below mentioned rounds they are as follows:
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Reserved candidate has to pay Rs. 100 as application fee.
- General category has to pay Rs.600 as application fee.
- Mode of payment will be Net Banking or Debit Card, Credit card or Bank Challan
- Kindly refer to its Notificaiton.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Prelims exam will be conducted on 26th Nov, 27th Nov, 03rd Dec & 04th Dec, 2016
- Mains exam is organized on 31st Dec, 2016 & 1st Jan, 2017
Steps to Apply for IBPS Clerk Online Application Form 2016
- Candidate who fits well into mentioned criteria & having strong desire to apply for this recruitment then kindly visit its website.
- Once you are landed on home page search for latest recruitment of IBPS on search bar.
- Read notification which is being published by organization.
- Enter your details which are asked to fill.
- After completing this process upload necessary documents which are mentioned & click on Submit button.
- Take hard copy of it & keep it for future use.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
You can get all updates such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, merit list, result etc. of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 you have to refer to our website on regular basis. You will also get aware of other recruitment posting & other news related to it.