High Court Recruitment 2017 notification disclosed for various posts state wise so if you want to know more details about it then read the article.
High Court of India Recruitment 2017: Each & every people living here is aware of High Court and their roles, responsibilities which they are having. It is being centrally handled by Government of India but in order to have smooth functioning of them, it is being divided into state wise. So we can say that every state is having their own High Court whose Judge & etc. are also being appointed. They also need a number of employees when empty seats are created so job announcement is done by them according to it.
High Court Recruitment 2017
If any candidate is not satisfied with the judgment of District Judges & Subordinate Judges then they can directly appeal to High Court for it. If then also aspirant is not happy with it then they can re-appealed to the supreme court of India, which is the highest court in India as their verdict is considered to be final. In all over India there are total 24 High Courts & every day plenty of hearing are going on there.
High Court Jobs 2017
When it comes to quality service then need more man power is needed only then people can get their satisfactory result. So in this article we have bring information about job announcements done by them as there might be many contenders whose wish would be there of getting a job in High Court. By referring to it they are going to get fruitful information about it so we will discuss it about state wise High Court Recruitment 2017 processes going on.
If you have completed your studies & seeking for a job in posts such as Clerk, Peon, Judge etc. then keep your eye on this page. As who knows this can be your life changing & you would be able to get a job so give your best efforts in the selection process if you have registered yourself successfully. Once job announcement is done along with it they mention starting & ending dates of the registration process. So during that date interested user has to participate themselves even mode has been defined by them.
Before you proceed towards submission of application form there are certain key points which should be kept in mind only then the organization will take into consideration. They are such as the ability to fulfill entire eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee payment etc. Higher authorities will not accept your application form if any contender will not be able to fulfill any of the above-mentioned details.
Closing date is also an important factor to keep in mind because once that date will be gone Court will deactivate the link of online application form. So rest of the aspirants will not be having single chance to participate in it, also best performance is required in the entire selection process. Because due to increase in competition level now it has become very much tough to get employment so those who are needy & having a burning desire to get that job has to work hard for it.
Once registration process will get complete organization will upload all necessary documents for selection process such as Exam Syllabus, Previous Year Papers, Exam Pattern etc. so those who are going to appear for it can start preparing with proper planning. Before 10 to 15 days of exam admit card will be released consisting complete details about it such as exam date, exam timing, exam venue, applicant’s information etc.
Posts Offered by High Court:
- Review Officer
- Law Clerk
- Superior Judicial Service
- District Judge
- Law Clerk cum Research Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Review Officer
- Junior Grade Typist
- Data Entry Operator
- Senior Developer
- Senior Technical Officer
- Technical Assistant
- Civil Judge
Indian State High Court Vacancies 2017
|Name of the High Court||Jurisdiction Zone||Official Web Page|
|Allahabad High Court||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|Chennai High Court||Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh High Court||Chattisgarh||Click Here|
|Delhi High Court||National Territory of Delhi||Click Here|
|Gauhati High Court||Assam, Mizoram Nagaland||Click Here|
|Gujarat High Court||Gujarat||Click Here|
|High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad||Andhra Pradesh, Telengana||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh High Court||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir High Court||Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|Jharkhand High Court||Jharkhand||Click Here|
|Karnataka High Court||Karnatka||Click Here|
|Kerala High Court||Kerala||Click Here|
|Kolkata High Court||Kolkata, Andaman Nicobar Island||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh High Court||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Manipur High Court||Manipur||Click Here|
|Meghalaya High Court||Meghalaya||Click Here|
|Mumbai High Court||Goa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|Odisha High Court||Odisha||Click Here|
|Patna High Court||Bihar||Click Here|
|Punjab and Haryana High Court||Chandigarh, Haryana||Click Here|
|Rajasthan High Court||Rajasthan||Click Here|
|Sikkim High Court||Sikkim||Click Here|
|Tripura High Court||Tripura||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand High Court||Uttarakhand||Click Here|
Indian High Court of India Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- If he/ she is interested in job notification posted by the organization then first major factor to keep in mind is education & it is very much necessary to fulfill that. As complete details are given on its official notification for post wise educational requirement.
- Interested contender’s age should be in between of 18 years to 45 years according to rules of government upper age limit relaxation will be given to reserved category appellants.
Procedure for Selection:
- In order to test the skill of aspirant, the department is going to schedule various selection rounds such as a preliminary exam, mains exam, personal interview round, computer efficiency test, viva- voice etc. depending upon their overall performance into it after the selection committee will head towards appointment letter.
- Depending upon which job post you are applying accordingly application fee structure gets vary so it would be better if the reader looks at official notification carefully.
- Post wise pay scale of aspirants gets differ so once you will be appointed as their employee then the organization will be paying a good amount of salary on monthly basis with extra grade pay allowances.
Steps to apply for High Court Online Application Form 2017
- If a candidate is having a burning desire to get themselves registered for job announcement done by High Court then firstly make yourself available into the official website of it.
- Once you have landed on the home page of it search out for the suitable link of it.
- Click on that & then download High Court Recruitment 2017 notification for it which consists of details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc.
- Ensure that you are able to fulfill all above-mentioned eligibility criteria only then proceed towards submission of application form.
- Start entering each & every detail carefully before clicking on Submit button verify whether entered details is correct or not.
- Attach all necessary documents in scanned copies as their list is given on official notification uploaded by them.
- After completing all above-mentioned procedure submit your application form, download it & save it on your device.
- Take a hard copy of your filled application form with you for future purpose.
The reader can also share this article of High Court Recruitment 2017 to all their friends & family members who are looking out for an employment opportunity. There are various other social media platforms through which candidate can spread awareness of it such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter etc. so depending upon your area of interest you can tell other people too about these.